BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Over 100 years of making chocolatey memories. NESTLE Hot Cocoa is made with real Nestle cocoa and is a good source of calcium to support strong bones. Features Made with real, delicious NESTLE Cocoa. Contains 30% of the recommended daily value of Calcium per serving. Kosher Dairy. see more...

Susan W.
West Oneonta
My only problem with this cocoa is there arent enough packets in the box for my preference. Other brands have more packets. I usually buy more packages to make up for the lack of packs because it is still a good bargain for the quality of the product.
Holly Z.
Not as rich as you would hope but the flavor is still good. I like to cool mine down by adding a little chocolate milk which helps with the richness. The marshmallows melt immediately and you don't really get to enjoy but 3 of them.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
This is way better than any other hot chocolate flavor. There is plenty of chocolates out there but this one had the most chocolate flavor. I will never buy anything other than this brand of hot chocolate
victoria h.
Port Allen, LA
This stuff is so good, I love it! It is very affordable and taste just like any other brand. It did meet all of my expectations and I am def a repeat buyer.
Stephanie L.
Pelzer, SC
Reminds me of my childhood! So so good, and cheap! I love the teeny marshmallows and the taste of the chocolate! (Ps. Make with milk, not water)
Sarah S.
Caledonia
Pretty standard hot cocoa mix. Marshmallows leave something to be desired but I just added my own, extra.
$pooky W.
I love hot chocolate. Perfect for cold weather and sad times. Always super good never a disappointment.
Janiyah J.
garland
Omg I love that especially they super small marshmallow oh my god thief. Delicious.xoxo
Aleisha L.
Portland, OR
What a beautiful product to have for sale. Bomb hot chocolate? Yes. Marshmallows? Yes. The best hot chocolate you will ever have to comfort you in times of sadness, cravings and bitter chillyness from the weather outside? Absolutely. Lasts ages. Deliciously chocolatey. 10/10 would recommended.