Dollar General DG Home Automatic Spray Refill - Mystic Woods uploaded by angela g.

BY DOLLAR GENERAL

DG Home Automatic Spray Refill - Mystic Woods see more...

Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
I'm just not impressed. I'm pretty sure these are supposed to be a dupe for Glade, Cashmere Woods. At least, that's why I bought them. I wanted to compare the two and maybe save a few $$$ in the process. It's a fail for me. The scent is fine, I like it, it's just so faint it's basically pointless. Unless you're standing less than a foot away from it the exact moment it sprays, you smell nothing. When I use the Glade brand, my entire apartment is illuminated with the smell throughout the day- even when the canister is almost empty. DG brand, nope. Maybe it'd work for a small room, like the bathroom? In my kitchen and living room it does next to nothing. In the future, I'll spend a few extra bucks and go with the name brand.
Misty J.
Griffin
Smells just as good as the name brands (glade & airwick) and last just as long too.... You get 2 dg home automatic air freshener refills for the price of 1 glade or airwick product... Absolutely buy this product every time i need a refill
Emily R.
Ironton, MO
This scent is similar to cashmere woods but with and underlying girly perfume scent...it's hard to describe but I like it,smells good and is not too obnoxious. And 2 for $5..yes anytime!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me encanta su presió muy accesible y su olor mi favorito japoneses cherry bolsón
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
Is this a better alternative to the Glade brand?