Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby ShampooDollar General
DG Baby Vitamin A & D Ointment Tube - 4 oz

Dollar General DG Baby Vitamin A & D Ointment Tube - 4 oz

by Dollar General

Vitamin A and D ointment from DG Baby is specially formulated with two active ingredients, petrolatum and lanolin, that form a protective barrier to help seal out irritating wetness. It serves as both a diaper-rash ointment and all-purpose skin protectant, and it helps heal dry, flaky, chafed skin. DG Baby vitamins A and D ointment tube Diaper rash ointment and all-purpose skin protectant Protects and soothes minor cuts and burns Helps heal dry, flaky, chafed skin Specially formulated with petrolatum and lanolin 4 oz (113 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dollar General DG Baby Vitamin A & D Ointment Tube - 4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I thought this would better than other diaper rash cream brands, and it was okay. I guess it helped prevent the rash from getting worse but when it just sits, the cream and oil would separate and I was afraid the oil would burn the rash that was there. Great price though.
Carrie F.
Penfield, PA
This is great for babies but also for tattoo care! Brand names cost a lot more for the same quality of product. This helps keep my tattoo healthy and smooth. The only thing I didn't like was the greasiness, but that comes with name brand products too!!
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually keep a couple of these around the house as backups to the main tubes of A&D or Diaper Paste I have open. Same quality definitely. Keeps the wee lamb dry in his diaper and rash free. I always pick up two/three at a time because of the price. It smells a bit weird but that's obviously just a personal preference. Overall a good alternative!
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I use this on my girls and it work wonders. It's a wonderful product to have around after your kids has been potty trained.
Shana W.
Barnesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I believe this stuff works better than the original A&D, I still use this and my youngest is 2 she really don't need it with potty training but its great for more than a diaper rash. When I was using it for a diaper rash it was cleared within a few hours and for the price I was always stocked up on them.
Tara F.
Ozark, MO
I've used this before on my 3 other kids and currently. It's good for rashes and many other purposes.nnot just for babies.
Hailee W.
Cottondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing for diaper rash! And it’s so easy on their sensitive skin! And completely inexpensive to purchase! Worth every penny!
Krystal A.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dollar General DG Baby Vitamin A & D Ointment Tube - 4 oz uploaded by Krystal A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This ointment has been a lifesaver in our family for years. We used it on our babies for their diaper rash, and we still use it to cover bug bites, scrapes, and burns. It's much less expensive than other ointments, and works just as well. It's thick enough to stay on, and only has a light smell.
Shelbie L.
Yukon, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works really well. Helped heal my tattoos fast and yes it meet my expectations very well.
Aletta K.
Elizabethton
Purchased at: Dollar General
Just as good as a name brand product! Helps to protect from rashes, and Soothes. It may be a little oily but great for the skin. Very Affordable and worth it. Would use again. Recommend using this product!

Looking for your answer?