Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsDollar General
Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Pizza Flavor - 52 oz

DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Pizza Flavor - 5.2 oz.

by Dollar General

Canine Carry Outs are ideal as a reward for good behavior or as a training treat. Delicious pizza flavor.

Do these make you dogs breath smell?
Start your review of DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Pizza Flavor - 5.2 oz.!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Pizza Flavor - 5.2 oz. uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Luna loves treats.. She love all flavor, all shapes. When she see that I grab the bag of treats she just stay looking at me directly and I just say “Sit” and she just sit and wait for her reward. I definitely recommend it to all the dogs 🐶 owners.
Shawna A.
Morenci, MI
My dogs love these and the price is very reasonable. I like the different flavors and variety's that they have.
Christi H.
Hi guys coming at you with another review soon today is on the dollar stores DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Beef & Cheese Flavor, 5.2 oz . My dogs loved it it's a very inexpensive for what they give you unfortunately it's not the greatest for them if you are like me and you tend to give them treat after treatment however if you're looking for a fun treat for your pets and it's used in moderation it would make a great snack for your dogs!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely love these treats! They could just eat a whole bag. They probably aren't the healthiest thing to give your dog, but they are cheap!
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs favorite great for when a new person is in the house and you need to get the dog used to them.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
My dog loves these. I love how cheap they are. I can usually find these at Wal-Mart for less than $1. Great value!
Tara C.
Cohoes, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Zucchini loves the pizza flavors, These are a good treat and my dog really enjoys them. They are affordable but I am pretty sure they aren't full of the healthiest things. My dog only gets these sometimes when ven though I always keep several varieties of these in my pantry.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,017 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great tasting treats for your furry friends! The price being only a dollar is mind blowing
Espy O.
El Paso, TX
My puppies love all these treats from dollar general and they enjoy every bite on them. I would not improve anything its perfect. small dogs and big one too.
Nancy A.
Tallassee, AL
My dogs love them but on the whole they are too expensive. My dogs don’t taste them they inhale them. This only needs a price adjustment.