BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Canine Carry Outs are ideal as a reward for good behavior or as a training treat. Delicious pizza flavor. see more...

Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I have a little 7lb dog and my husbands family gave her these treats and they made her super sick. We had to take he to the vet multiple times in one week. After talking to the vet he said that these treats are awful for dogs, which is why they are inexpensive. DO NOT GIVE THESE TO YOUR. DOGS!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups absolutely love this! And its $4 at Walmart for the big bag and $1 for the small one. They get so excited even by hearing the bag they come in plenty of prices and comes with a lot so a bag tends to last me 1-2 months when they eat this daily
Diana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love them and my dog agrees. She loves to eat them. I don't why people keep saying it kills their dogs. Because it doesn't. I been giving my dog these treats for years and she is super fine. I love the price of 98 cents. What a life saver.
Marta C.
These are great when I need to get something during the week when I run out their regular treats. We take these along when hiking and camping. They are reasonable for $1
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely love these treats! They could just eat a whole bag. They probably aren't the healthiest thing to give your dog, but they are cheap!
Cristy L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
NASTY BAD AWFUL INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR PET! THE VET TOLD ME NEVER NEVER GIVE THIS BRAND BECAUSE IT CAUSES PANCREATIC AND DEAD PROBLEMS!!
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cheap and my dog loves them ! You can pick them up at any store that sells dog supplies. Worth the money if my dogs likes them.
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
My Maltipoo Dakota loves these things. She does enjoy them after eating. They're pretty cheap and available anywhere
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
My dog loves these. I love how cheap they are. I can usually find these at Wal-Mart for less than $1. Great value!
Shawna A.
Morenci, MI
My dogs love these and the price is very reasonable. I like the different flavors and variety's that they have.
Ashley S.
Do these make you dogs breath smell?

Kohl's