DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Beef & Cheese Flavor, 5.2 oz uploaded by Ayla A.

BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! The look and taste of real beef Perfectly sized treats for taking on the go Delicious chewy texture that dogs love see more...

Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not one to cut corners on quality for my dogs but my puppies will not eat so many treats but they devour these! They are so cheap but they love them so much and its at Walmart and dollar general so they a fairly easy to access! I would give these a try if you want to save some money but still want to reward your furry friend.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My five chihuahuas love these little dog treats. They are a perfect size for my little pups since they are kind of stubborn and spoiled so they like everything broken down into smaller pieces. But I give them each 3 of these every night as a bedtime treat and my one dog knows what time it is everyday around 7pm she starts barking and won't stop until she gets one of these.
Lacey m.
Benham , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these treats! He begs for them. He's a German shepherd chow mix and he's roughly 60lbs and around 8months old. Smell bothers me. But everything else is perfect. I buy these roughly every two-three weeks for him.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a favorite with my dogs they come running right in for them. I like that they are soft and I can split them in two if I need to. Also, they are inexpensive which is a plus since we go through so many treats. I got mine at Dollar General.
Jose R.
Salinas, CA
These are the only treats we buy for them because they love them! My chihuahua and hunting dog always try to find the bag to eat them. And the best part is that it's great value and it's affordable! I definitely will buy this product again.
Megan M.
Glen carbon, Il
A lot of people may want to buy these for their dogs because they are so cheap, but that is only one reason you shouldn't buy them.

They may only be $1 but PLEASE spend a few extra bucks and increase your dogs life. These are so bad for your pets. I Have heard of many people who's dogs have gotten sick off of these. These are extremely unhealthy and you shouldn't give them to you dog ever.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good can these possibly be for your dog? Probably not that good. Yeah the packaging is cute but it smells bad. My dog had preferred other treats over this and they're better brands. I probably will not repurchase.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
THESE ARE HORRIBLE!!!! it killed my LOVING pupūüė≠ it has an ingredient that is anti freeze! ! ! I hate this and I regret it! EVERYONE NEVER BUY THESE OKAY JUST DONT I WOULD NEVER BUY THESE AGAIN I DONT RECOMMEND
Emily P.
Gloucester City, NJ
I have read too many reviews to know that I will NEVER EVER buy these for my dogs. I say buy the treats that are a little more expensive. If you can't afford good quality things for your animals then you shouldnt have one....
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do NOT GIVE THESE TO YOUR FUR BABYS. DO SOME RESEARCH THEY ARE ALMOST POSIN TO THEM. THEY ARE SO CHEAP FOR A GOOD REASON. PLEASE LOVE YOUR ANIMAL ENOUGH TO GET UNHARMFUL TREATS.
Karen H.
Do these come in smaller petite bite size?
Casey C.
I was giving these treats to my dogs. But then they refuse to eat them. Anyone ever have issues with these treats?
Evelyn M.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
What is in these that make them unhealthy