DOLLAR GENERAL Canine Carry Outs Dog Treats - Beef & Cheese Flavor, 5.2 oz uploaded by Ayla A.

BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! The look and taste of real beef Perfectly sized treats for taking on the go Delicious chewy texture that dogs love see more...

Ayla A.
While the price may entice one to purchase this dog treat for their dog, don't purchase these for your dog's own good.

Not only are the ingredients not healthy for dogs, for a dog with a sensitive stomach they will give your dog diarrhea among other things. Either way, no dog should have to eat such a dog treat.

I myself don't actually feed these treats to my dog as a dog treat, I use them as distraction food, however, once she got ahold of one and I wasn't able to pull the piece out of her mouth before she swallowed it. By no surprise, the next morning her poop was not normal. It was reddish looking and far from solid.

Simply put, they are not a good dog treat and spending a bit more on an actually healthy treat is worth your dog's health in the long run.
Possibly buy fruit, actual meat, actual cheese, etc.
Megan M.
Glen carbon, Il
A lot of people may want to buy these for their dogs because they are so cheap, but that is only one reason you shouldn't buy them.

They may only be $1 but PLEASE spend a few extra bucks and increase your dogs life. These are so bad for your pets. I Have heard of many people who's dogs have gotten sick off of these. These are extremely unhealthy and you shouldn't give them to you dog ever.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
Pet Lover Expert
These are good treats for all different dogs. I have two chihuahuas and a pit bull and all three can enjoy them equally because of ease of chewing and size. The price ranges depending on which store you find them in and if there is a sale but mostly, they have a good price.
Lauren W.
These treats are good if you're looking for value and my dog seems to love them because they're chewy and they taste like meat, but I don't really think they're healthy for your dog. Basically it's like feeding your dog junk food.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Very unhealthy. Would you eat these yourself? No so don't feed them to your dogs. Many other treats that are natural and that are a low price. Don't buy these just because they are cheap. They are cheap for a reason!
Diana J.
These treats are the best. My dog loves them. She always wanted one and eats right away. These treats are also a great price. It's a easy way to have your dogs happy and save your money at the same time.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
DO NOT BUY THESE FOR YOUR DOG. They have been recalled many times for killing pups and they have ingredients that are super bad for your dog. DON'T BUY THESE for the health of you pet.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog used to like these. They are soft, which is good for my senior dog's bad teeth. The bags are just so small I started using other brands.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Honestly I don't like them because they are unhealthy and they got one of my dogs sick not good product.
Cierra C.
Pet Lover Expert
I'd prefer not to give these to our dogs just because of everything we've read about them.
Casey C.
I was giving these treats to my dogs. But then they refuse to eat them. Anyone ever have issues with these treats?
Karen H.
Do these come in smaller petite bite size?
Evelyn M.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
What is in these that make them unhealthy