Dollar General

Does this store have items for home decoration?
Te gusta esta tienda?
How do I master couponing ?
Start your review of Dollar General!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Dollar General and shop there quite often for everything from cleaning supplies, to health and beauty products, to toys, even groceries!in reviews
They have some good deals on different household items and I have gotten a lot of ideas for storing and organizing from there.in reviews
Dollar general is always a great place to buy thigs when your on a budget some things work just as fine but you are getting what you pay for not the best quality in materials. in reviews
...4-7 mnth period I really like the store,customer service has always been really good and the products they carry are for the most part good quality in reviews
They always kept the store neat and organized, and I was able to get so many items at a great price.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Dollar General uploaded by Kellen H.
I love shopping here. I get my hair care from here and stuff I run out of when I don’t feel like going to Walmart! The prices aren’t bad either. It’s a little messy but I don’t mind. The people who work there are friendly.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
Dollar General uploaded by Lawanda F.
This foundation is PERFECT. The bottle is gorgeous, the texture, the coverage, blends very well definitely worth $5 dollars , the nail is 1 dollar super cute spring colors 🌸
Breezy H.
Norristown, PA
Dollar General uploaded by Breezy H.
Dollar General is really a great store . It might not be the brand your looking for but they have things you can swap to try . Of course it’s $1 so it’s cheap stuff break easy. I would recommend shopping there if your on a budget spending. They do sell goodies there I never had a problem with they snacks, soda or juice .
Meghan N.
Dollar General uploaded by Meghan N.
Dollar General uploaded by Meghan N.
I really like the Believe Beauty line of nail polishes. They are very shinny and after two coats the blue and red looked stunning. The red is my favorite. It is called "the clock strikes midnight". The blue is called "caviar". I did like the glitter but it wasn't "glittery" enough for me. The glitter polish is called "ready, set, glow".
Robin H W.
Hiawassee
Dollar General uploaded by Robin H W.
I bought this too cute robe at Dollar General for 10 bucks! I love it! It's super soft with a hoodie, hits just above my knees. First time I ever bought clothing there but now I'll keep a lookout for other items. The brand is Bobby Brooks.
Kelly B.
Flushing, MI
Dollar General uploaded by Kelly B.
I love my local dollar general. I've been to some that are cluttered, employees were rude and have had some horrible experiences. My local one is always so clean and I go there for all my basic last minute needs. Foods, reeses (my fav!) and household stuff I will continue to shop there! Reese'S Peanut Butter Cups Jumbo Snack Size, 19.5 Ounces
hailey Y.
Tulsa
Dollar General uploaded by hailey Y.
I don’t grocery shop but they have definitely upgraded their decor. When you need something simple yet very cheap, dollar general is your BEST friend!!!!
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Dollar General uploaded by Amanda D.
Got my son’s Easter basket from the Dollar General. The store is always a mess which makes shopping there unpleasant. But every now and then you can find some great steals! It’s a good place to go for last minute things or if you’re on a budget. I live in a rural area and sometimes I just don’t feel like taking the 30min drive to get to a Target, so this will do!
Jana B.
Akron, IA
Dollar General uploaded by Jana B.
Believe Beauty Nail Art Stickers Don't waste your $5. Don't lay correctly, was peeling off within the 1st hour. By the next morning 2 of them had came off. I've been using the nail art stickers for the last 6 months and know how to place these so they stay. I've used the KISS stickers and they've stayed on for 7+ days and they are cheaper than the Believe. Buy the KISS ones for $3-$4 and have beautiful nails.
Kayla L.
Techie Expert Level 3
Dollar General uploaded by Kayla L.
Love all this Mom Life Advance coloring book had to offer the Mommy Quotes are so inspirational , when it comes to coloring goods and coloring books from word searches and puzzles Dollar General is always in expensive .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
il y a 2 ans
Need an organization tip for cards!? Create a card binder using a three ring 2 inch binder from Dollar General. I figured my daughter will appreciate this when she is older and can actually read them!
Angela R. il y a 2 ans
Are you grouping them by year or card type?  Either way it’s an awesome idea!!! My daughter loves looking through her baby chest the I keep everything memorable in!
Bobbie R.
STANFORD, KY
il y a 2 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 9 mois
Yes! I love to browse DG on an afternoon and see what great deals I can snag!
Jennifer R.
Charleston, WV
il y a 4 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 9 mois
You can’t go wrong with Elf, Wet N Wild, Colourpop, and DG’s own brand Believe. All great product lines at very affordable prices!