Dollar General

Our Dollar Generals are always empty or they are keeping damaged goods on the shelves. I know it cant be every one of the stores. Have you experienced this ?
Anyone else obsessed with couponing at DG?
You can look it up on YouTube ;)
Start your review of Dollar General!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Dollar General and shop there quite often for everything from cleaning supplies, to health and beauty products, to toys, even groceries!in reviews
They have some good deals on different household items and I have gotten a lot of ideas for storing and organizing from there.in reviews
Dollar general is always a great place to buy thigs when your on a budget some things work just as fine but you are getting what you pay for not the best quality in materials. in reviews
...4-7 mnth period I really like the store,customer service has always been really good and the products they carry are for the most part good quality in reviews
They always kept the store neat and organized, and I was able to get so many items at a great price.in reviews
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Techie Expert Level 5
Dollar General uploaded by Tilena T.
Dollar General uploaded by Tilena T.
Dollar General has improved drastically over the past few years. You can get some awesome home decor for really affordable prices now. I love the transition they have made. And they will literally put a dollar general anywhere. 😂 side streets, back roads, main highways, small towns, big cities. You name it and it probably has a dollar general. So convenient! I love it! I have 3 Dollar General stores within about 10 to 15 minutes from my house. One of them even Has fresh produce and meats. Absolutely amazing. Dollar General
Quisheika  R.
Griffin, GA
Dollar General uploaded by Quisheika  R.
I love shopping at dollar general when holidays come up .I always find some great things for a great price .I love these Halloween paper plates, good candy bowls .the skull cups I found was my favorite .Everything was very inexpensive im definitely shopping here again.
Meagen M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Dollar General uploaded by Meagen M.
I don't remember what product I selected for choosing dollar general. This was left in an unfinished review. I love shopping at dollar general tho. Good prices for families. Edit: after I posted I saw it was the diapers lol. These diapers are great. They work. We buy them often.
Deborah  G.
Fleetwood, PA
Techie Expert Level 4
Dollar General uploaded by Deborah  G.
I penny shop at DollarGeneral and donate a large portion to my local food banks, libraries and daycares. It’s fun to do and it makes you feel great being able to help people in need!
Mandi Lynn  W.
Montrose, MN
Dollar General uploaded by Mandi Lynn  W.
Ever since Dollar General came to our little town I've been an almost if not, daily customer. The in-town location is more convenient that the 20 minutes drive to the next town with similar stores. Love that the pricing is reasonable and not all high to take advantage of ppl; so you really do benefit from the convenient locations! From milk, to shampoo, catfood to motor oil..It's like a mini WalMart.. and although you can't buy fresh produce here, the fresh smiling faces are definitely more welcoming!
Christina  D.
Cayuga, NY
Dollar General uploaded by Christina  D.
The Root to End haircare line available exclusively at Dollar General is amazing! I have tried the volumizing, purple shampoo and curl care and absolutely love this line! The volumizing shampoo and conditioner gave me back fullness after my hair thinned due to covid and the products smell nice and lather well! Sulfate and paraben free also! Seriously folks, this is salon quality at only $5!
Melanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Dollar General uploaded by Melanie H.
Dollar General uploaded by Melanie H.
Found these glow in the dark #Halloween nails at Dollar General. So cute with the black cobwebs 🕸 over purple! #nailart I bought 2 sets for $1 each because quite a few are too small. But great 👍🏽 for Halloween 🎃 at work! They’re short and super easy to apply!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 6
1,619 reviews
Dollar General uploaded by Kellen H.
I love shopping here. I get my hair care from here and stuff I run out of when I don’t feel like going to Walmart! The prices aren’t bad either. It’s a little messy but I don’t mind. The people who work there are friendly.
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
Dollar General uploaded by Lawanda  F.
This foundation is PERFECT. The bottle is gorgeous, the texture, the coverage, blends very well definitely worth $5 dollars , the nail is 1 dollar super cute spring colors 🌸
Breezy H.
Norristown, PA
Dollar General uploaded by Breezy H.
Dollar General is really a great store . It might not be the brand your looking for but they have things you can swap to try . Of course it’s $1 so it’s cheap stuff break easy. I would recommend shopping there if your on a budget spending. They do sell goodies there I never had a problem with they snacks, soda or juice .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
il y a 3 ans
Need an organization tip for cards!? Create a card binder using a three ring 2 inch binder from Dollar General. I figured my daughter will appreciate this when she is older and can actually read them!
Angela R. il y a 3 ans
Are you grouping them by year or card type?  Either way it’s an awesome idea!!! My daughter loves looking through her baby chest the I keep everything memorable in!
Bobbie R.
STANFORD, KY
il y a 3 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I love to browse DG on an afternoon and see what great deals I can snag!