BY DOLLAR DAYS

Ms. Manicure Mini Nail File and Clipper Separate nail file and clipper in soft plastic pouch with key chain. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I love this manicure set, it leaves my hands perfect, at first I did not think it was so smooth with my nails, but yes, it is an effective and good quality product. I have used other beauty salon products but I am left with this, I am 100% satisfied
Daniella E.
Great item for your purse or when you are traveling. I carry it with me everywhere.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
this mini nail kit is currently 49¢ at ULTA! incredibly cheap savings. perfect to keep in an emergency beauty kit, in your car, or even in your purse or backpack because of its small size!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Nice to have in my purse. The clipper is not cheap and nice and sturdy unlike some other manicure sets that are sold like this. Nail file is good quality too.
Lisa H.
Absolutely must have for any female who carries a purse! This is small enough to not weigh you down, yet all you need in the urgent times you need a file!
Angela E.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this little carrying case from Ulta! Ms. Manicure set holds a pair of nail clippers and nail file for on the go use!
Natalia P.
Neiva
Me encanta este set de manicura, me deja las manos perfectas, al inicio no pense que fuera tan suave con mis uñas, pero si, es un producto efectivo y de buena calidad. he usado otros productos del salon de belleza pero me quedo con este, estoy 100% satisfecha