Dollar Days Chap-Ex Bee Naturals Lip Balm (Pack of 500) uploaded by Norma H.

BY DOLLAR DAYS

0.15 oz plastic dispensing tube. For dry chapped lips. Compare to the ingredients of Burt's Bees. see more...

Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
I used to use this all the time when I was little. It's easy to apply and it's reasonably priced. It can be found at most stores and gas stations for when it's an emergency. I would recommend to everybody.
Wendy M.
Fountain , CO
This is the only lip balm I will use because of the high quality it has. My lips have not chapped since I have been using this product.
Brittany E.
West Liberty, KY
Didn't get the pack of 500...that would have been great! Best chapstick ever! Love the different scents and colors available!
Hanna B.
I don’t use burtes bees too much because it’s not very long lasting with moisture. It’s not Rickey and value could improve
Amber S.
I love that it's all natural. No crazy chemicals, just natural bees wax. I buy it at a local drug store or even wal mart.
Regina G.
Centereach, NY
It doesn’t taste very good but it works to fixed chapped lips. I use it right before bed.
Brittany S.
Am not sure if this is the balm I tried. However I did purchase it for about $1 which I was super pumped about! The consistency is very repairing on the lips and smells of natural honey. This is a daily must have :)