Doll Face Clarify Balancing Tonic uploaded by Blue J.Doll Face Clarify Balancing Tonic uploaded by angélique b.Doll Face Clarify Balancing Tonic uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY DOLL FACE

Buy Doll Face Astringent Toners - Makeup, lotions potions can really clog skin Sweep away product residue, excess oils, dead skin cells blemish causing bacteria from skin pores with this powerful botanical PH balancing skin refreshment. Skin will look sparkling, radiant and gorgeously glowing FruitActiv advanced complex is our proprietary blend of Alpha Hydroxy and citrus enzymes Willow Bark extract is a natural form of salicylic acid that helps deep clean pores and purify skin Lumiskin is paten see more...

Buy on Amazon
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I thought this would work a lot better than it did. I didn’t notice a difference at all.. even though it is supposed to wipe away excess oils, clean acne causing bacteria, and clean pores - I didn’t notice any of that. My face was still red and irritated after using it and I still broke out horribly. For the price, I wouldn’t buy this again, you can definitely find a better, cheaper alternative.
Blue J.
Aurora
Love this toner! It contains AHAs which is a type of chemical exfoliate. Probably one of my favorites so far. On my second bottle and I say it does a great job exfoliating my skin and lightening my acne marks. I’ve also notice a difference in the amount of blackheads on my cheeks. It is a little pricey though.
Gloria O.
It isnt all that great , i thought it would help tone out my face and reduce darkness after using it and it literally did nothing. I dont think i would recommend this to anyone. Time to move in to the next one !
Ma.delos A.
medley, florida
I really had not had the opportunity to use a different facial tonic for rose water, which is also excellent, but after following the recommendations of my friends, this product has been very good for me.
Stephanie L.
I just got this and I don't really know what it does ... it dose make your face. A little soft ...? Again I don't know really what it dose lol
angélique b.
Great toner. Smells nice and looks cute but it's a little strong for my sensitive skin. I use every other day to avoid drying out my skin.