BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDoll Face Beauty
Defend Intensive Age Defense Cream

Doll Face Beauty Defend Intensive Age Defense Cream

by Doll Face Beauty

Eventually every doll face will see some early signs of aging. Those fine lines and laugh creases. Cheat nature with this luscious age-defying skin treat. Potent polypeptides help stimulate collagen production and effectively improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin aging sign. Skin will look smooth, youthful, plumped and glowing.

Has anyone tried this product?
Start your review of Doll Face Beauty Defend Intensive Age Defense Cream!
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Doll Face Beauty Defend Intensive Age Defense Cream uploaded by Pam D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Instagram- justchillwithpam please do watch my video swatch lipstick shade , tagged wrong product coz lipstick not showing up, very comfortable and love the applicator, its so easy to line your lips , and only $12 at Rite Aid ❤️ #makeup #lipstick #beauty
Valerie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried this cream at night because it felt a little on the heavier side to me. I try to use any intensive anti aging products while sleeping to get the best absorption. It worked well, but I like to try new things after I’ve finished a product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...