Doll 10 Pure Pigment Lip Gloss (Rose About Town)

by Doll 10

Doll 10 Pure Pigment Lip Gloss Net Wt. 5.5 ml / 0.18 fl. oz. Pure Pigment Lip Serum in Rose About Town

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 Pure Pigment Lip Gloss (Rose About Town)!
Coquitlam, BC
These lip pigments are insanely good. They are ultra hydrating and nourishing on the lips. This shade is a beautiful neutral, your lips but better shade. It is full of incredible ingredients such as avocado oil, coconut oil and macadamia seed oil. All these oils make my lips feel INCREDIBLE! These are considered a lip oil, but I dont find them too oily. Some lip oils feel like pure oil and I really dislike that. These just feel so good on the lips! You need them!!!! I pray they release more shades soon!

Looking for your answer?