BeautyFaceFace MakeupDoll 10
Hydralux Concealer (Light)

Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light)

by Doll 10

Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer . Net Wt. 6 ml / 0.20 fl. oz. Shade: light .

Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer; Net Wt. 6 ml / 0.20 fl. oz.; Shade - light

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light)!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light) uploaded by Christine B.
Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light) I am actually reviewing the color fair as I did not see that on the product list. I just love this concealer it has a smooth Assist agent to it it’s virtually weightless and frightening and blend so easily. Formulated with the clinically proven muscle relaxing peptide it’s reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 21% and just 11 days! Ingredients includes vitamin E and Alevera combine with passion flower extract to give a potent do use of antioxidants to treat skin while it covers. I’ve been using this for two weeks now and I can definitely see the present of my fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. My holy grill in concealer 👏🏼
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light) uploaded by Nicole R.
I like this concealer a lot it covers well and stays put most of the day, it has a matte finish . It is moisturizing and matches my skin tone perfectly. The only thing I don’t like is how it settles into my fine lines under my eyes and makes them stand out a bit more and I always moisturize and prime beforehand.
Cassandra B.
Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light) uploaded by Cassandra B.
HydraLux is my favorite d10 concealer! I have very dry skin and the hydralux is like pouring a glass of water into my skin! It also doesn't settle into my dry patches like almost everything else does! It is a little pricey but I stg you're getting your money's worth!
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Ooh this concealer is amazing!! It's full of hydration!!! Doesn't settle into your lines or wrinkles. Doris Dalton has seriously outdone herself with her Doll 10 makeup and skincare line. This to me is completely different from any other concealer I use. Way to go Doll 10!! I'm in 💕
Amanda M.
Oakland, TN
Blends very easily and great coverage but left my under eye area feeling a bit dry. Apply extra moisturizer under your eyes, let it set in a few minutes before applying this concealer. Overall I really like Doll 10 concealer.
Megan R.
I absolutely love this concealer. It works so well. Unfortunately I got it in the wrong color because they were out of mine I went a color darker thinking it would be fine in the summer, which it is when I tan but I become ghost like in the winter and thats when I need it. Will eventually get my color but just love this stuff!
Melanie B.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this. It covers the best Doll 10 Hydralux Concealer (Light) I have dark circles under my eyes. And that’s where I use it
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love this product it really makes me look awake after waking up in the morning. This is a no brainer for that #BusyMomLife.
Beauty D.
Philadelphia, PA
Best every day buildable concealer of all time. Best used with your finger or dense kabuki brush and pressed into the skin.
Beverley M.
Toronto
👍👏. I apply a light moisturizer and the. Doll 10 concealer with a makeup sponge and it goes on so smooth. I am in my fifties and like that it is light and does not sit in wrinkles but it covers any redness and age spots.

Looking for your answer?