MakeupDoll 10
HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing)

Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing)

by Doll 10

Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm Net Wt. 4 g / 0.14 oz. Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing)

Why is the color so dark but when I put it on I don’t even see it?
Start your review of Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing)!
Ft Montgomery, NY
Love this blush balm! Easy to use and blends nicely! The color is beautiful and I use some on my lids to create a simple shadow! Beautiful stuff!
Winchester, KY
This smooth creamy blush by Doll 10 goes on ligh and gives the cheeks a sweet rosey look. When using this blush it is recommended to use their brushes for application as they smooth the color over without looking too bright. This blush has lasting power so there isn’t much reapplication during the day. It comes in a little compact with its own mirror and the compact is black and shines and very well made so there is no issue with the top coming off as it closes and stays Fastened. As with all Doll 10 products this blush is made from all natural ingredients so it I gentle on the skin. I would recommend this and any Doll 10 product to any makeup enthusiast as you get the quality of high priced makeup at a moderate price. I will always be a die hard fan of the Doll 10 line!
Colchester, CT
I have 4 or 5 of these blushes and let me tell you the pigment is insane. You only just need a tiny bit for great application.
Augusta, ME
Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing) uploaded by Heidi B.
I’m hitting pan as I grab for this one most and love how creamy yet light the formula is . This cream blush does not move around & stays put and i sometimes lightly dust with a soft powdered blush for xtra long staying power. I have it in the shade “flirt” and it gives me a perfect subtle hint of blush for summer Doll 10 Hydragel Cream Blush Bombshell 315G/011Oz Unboxed #summeressentials
El Paso
I love this blush! The consistency feels great on my skin and blends beautifully. I own the color dolce and love it. It goes well for any type of makeup look and appears so natural on my skin. Will forever keep on buying it!
Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm (Barely Blushing) uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love doll 10 products. I own their blush and highlighter. Super creamy and easily blend able formula. I honestly just use my fingers to apply and looks very natural
Streetsboro, OH
I’ve recently gotten into using more cream products in my make up routine. I tried this on a whim and it became a new favorite. It’s blendable and has a sheer natural color that can be built up. I much prefer it to other cream or liquid blushes I have tried.
Laurel, MS
For my oily skin this doesn’t work well for me but I have used it on my lips just wish it was more pigmented.
Somerdale, NJ
I received this product in a make up 12 days of Christmas set. I was unaware of what this product was one of regionally receiving it. While I now realize that it says “cream bomb” I have used it as a cream blush. This is a long lasting formula that wears nicely (as a blush). It is a very natural color that gives the affect that you naturally have Rosy cheeks.
Jackson, KY
In the beginning I did not care much for these. However, i have been experimenting and have found that blending them out with a beauty blender works beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...