Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer (Medium)

by Doll 10

Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer Shade: Medium Net Wt. 12 mL / 0.40 fl oz This item is not in a retail box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer (Medium)!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer (Medium) uploaded by Christine B.
Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer (Medium) uploaded by Christine B.
This should be called Doll 10 Anti- stress skin perfector.. Doll Skin anti—Stress Skin Perfector Does exactly what it Claims to do! This formula was the perfect color for me and I purchased the light/medium color...it not only gave me full-coverage but it nourished my skin as well!! This is a gel-based formula infused with 10 skin loving ingredients that strengthen, hydrate and perfect your complexion… It feels so light weight and definitely not heavy nor Cakey! I love all of the excellent ingredients the formula provides for my skin and I love the way my skin looks wow wearing and now without it … After one week I could definitely tell the difference! Highly recommend!
Amy H.
Winchester, KY
This concealer by Doll 10 is silky smooth and does an amazing job of covering flaws on the face. At a moderately affordable price you get what you pay for in this concealer. It blends well and doesn’t require any re-application. The staying power is wonderful and just like all the other doll 10 products it has amazing quality. The best part about this line is that all the ingredients are all natural so it is nourishing to the skin. Doll 10 Is my absolute favorite make up line out there!
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Works good but creates in on undereye lines and creases I like the color on my medium skin Will try another brand next time to see if I can find one that does not crease.
member-b43ab
I love doll 10. This is my new favorite brand. It works fantastic on my mature skin and makes my skin look natural. Love it
Dana S.
Hoboken, NJ
I literally put this all over my face everyday. It says on amazingly all day long! I don’t think it is water proof but it really sticks & stays on so well! I love it. I wish it came in a larger size because I go through it so quickly. I also wish Doll 10 was sold at more local stores like Sephora & Target.
Heather M.
Clarksburg, WV
Love how easy it is to use and a little goes a long way. It's great building up. It's the right color and it's the only kind I have found that matches my skin.
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
This is a nice concealer. Not too thick. Blends out smoothly with good coverage. Does not crease. Would recommend.
member-65376
I got this concealer to use with my HydrGel foundation. I love how they work together to smooth out the fine lines. My face has brown spots from too much sun in my youth, so I need a good concealer. I think I found my go to concealer.
Amalia C.
Oakwood, London
The consistency varies with this, ordered one and had a creamy texture then ordered a new one and was watery, does the job but nothing mind blowing
maria A.
Nottingham
Not only is the doll10 hydragel concealer such low cost, but it applies with such ease. I’d say it’s about medium to full coverage and is easily buildable and blend able.I am absolutely in love with this concealer I couldn’t do without it, it’s easily become a staple in my everyday makeup routine would 100% recxomend. Xx

Looking for your answer?