Doll 10 HydraBalm Precision Concealer (Light)

by Doll 10

HydraBalm Precision Concealer whisks away imperfections, leaving skin looking smooth and flawless. Achieve a full coverage, yet natural look with this creamy concealer stick. Use HydraBalm Precision Concealer to cover hyperpigmentation, blemishes and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 HydraBalm Precision Concealer (Light)!
Cassandra B.
Doll 10 HydraBalm Precision Concealer (Light) uploaded by Cassandra B.
I love all Doll10 products, their company ethics and their mission, their customer service... I wish I could've given this 4.8 stars bc that's really what it gets but only bc TCE is everything! I mean EVERYTHING! I'd probably buy the tce again before I buy this but this is good for your inner eyes and to clean up eye products and brows bc it is a triangular shaped stick. Its very creamy in texture so it blends perfectly with the TCE and the Anti Stress Doll Skin or the Hydalux foundation.
Chrystal M.
Dunnellon, FL
Love this for on the go concealing! Very creamy and hydrating for my parched under eyes!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Doll 10 HydraBalm Precision Concealer (Light) uploaded by Cassandra R.
This is my favourite concealer from Doll 10. It is so creamy and easy to use. It lasts a very long time and the applicator is amazing! I use the shade light in the winter and medium in the summer!

Looking for your answer?