MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesDoll 10
Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette

Doll 10 Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette

by Doll 10

Includes: 0.09-oz Blush in Ladies of London, a peachy pink shade 0.09-oz Blush in Piccadilly Pink, a bright medium pink shade 0.09-oz Blush in Dating a Royal, a rose pink shade 0.09-oz Highlighter in Crown Jewels, a champagne shimmer shade 0.09-oz...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette!
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Doll 10 Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Sabrina V.
I love this pallets its absolutely my favriot it's a light weight ware and easy to use all in one face pallete The Rose Brilliance Face and eye palette is curated colors for the cheeks and eyes designed to add luminosity, dimension and gorgeous color to your skin
Cassandra B.
I like how you can make so many combos with this! For example I used light brown, the champagne highlight and the pink blush and it came out SO beautiful! I mix the white highlight with the brown for bronzing. I mix the two highlights for my brow bone. Sometimes if I'm feeling frisky I might dab a tiny bit of that pink and use it with my highlighter 🙆
Karla S.
Miami , FL
Es muy buena de verdad la recomiendo totalmente súper linda y muy buena calidad y duración
Megan R.
This is my go too. No matter what it allows you to glow and shine beautifully. It doesn't give you that fake look either its more of a shine. I would definitely use this again. I have light medium skin tone and it gave me just that little bit of glow. Would recommend to others.
Christina P.
Nashville, MI
I absolutely love doll 10. They are a great brand. You can purchase from HSN, QVC, or their website. They often offer bundles so you can try more products they offer.
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
Boy do I love this pallet. I love having my bronzer, blush, and highlighter in one compact. It is so convenient.
Amye R.
Jacksonville, GA
Everyone has been giving me compliments since I started using this palette about how “glowing” I look. Lol..I haven’t shared my secret.
Emily H.
Laurel, MS
Too many colors to figure out what goes where. Wish it was less complicated. There are only a few colors I use.
Lucrecia G.
Doll 10 Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Lucrecia G.
I love this palette. Its colors are so beautiful. Its packaging is of high quality. I'm excited and in love with this palette
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Doll 10 Glow All Out Blush & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Cassandra R.
This palette is so pretty. Its pigmented and the shades blend so well. It does not look powdery at all on the skin. The highlights bling and are so beautiful!! I love this palette!!!

Looking for your answer?