Doll 10 Gel Lip Crayon Trio uploaded by Chloe H.

BY DOLL 10

What is it: Sheer brilliance! Doll 10 Lip Crayons combine the shine of a lip gloss with the nourishment of a balm to create the perfect hybrid-without compromise! Who is it for: Anyone looking for the perfect combination of color and care for lips. The three wearable shades, and their beneficial ingredients, are appropriate for all skin types. Why is it different: These Lip Crayons are lightweight, non-sticky, and comfortable to wear. The balm-like texture glides effortlessly over lips, providing a wash of sheer color. They are also formulated with ingredients that provide antiaging benefits. Drench your lips in intense moisture! How do I use it: Apply the Lip Crayon to lips. Twist to swivel up. Never needs sharpening! From Doll 10 Beauty. see more...

Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
I can't find any place to review my Doll 10 lip gloss/lipstick duos but I love them so much I'll have to review under this. I have hated lip gloss for the longest time and swore by only matte finish lipsticks but my mom talked me into trying these and after a year of lying in my makeup bag I finally did and I wish I did sooner!! The colors all make me look so cute and fresh for day to day wear, the wear lasts very long especially because of the pink color that usually matches lips anyway. They go on ULTRA smoothly and it feels almost like butter, I love every shade and now I'm 100% over my dry matte phase because of anything these make my lips feel 5 times more moisturized!
Victoria C.
Broomfield, CO
I am not big in wearing lipstick, but this went on easy. It didn’t seem to last as long as I would like.
Claudia J.
Oxnard
Live this crayons. They are so easy to use. Literally coloring your lips and looking great. It was more than I ever expected. Great for the prices. They last a long time. Very pretty colors for everyone to use.
Amy F.
Super easy to apply. Great colours, just as nice as doll 10 lipsticks so would defitnely recommend. Great pigmentation and a ideal handbag essential!