BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsDoll 10
Foundation and Concealer Brush No 3

Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3

by Doll 10

Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3!
Cassandra B.
Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3 uploaded by Cassandra B.
This brush is incredible! I've always been the old school type that uses my hands to put on my foundation/concealer but this brush made me change my mind completely! It's gorgeous, extremely well made, it spreads the makeup evenly and leaves a gorgeous finish! I use the smaller end for my undereyes and in my problem areas and this brush combined with doll10's extraorinardy formula covers everything!!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3 uploaded by Alicia B.
This is my absolute favorite foundation and concealer brush! I own several but always revert back to this! Liquid foundation and concealer application looks flawless and very little noticeable lines after using. Easy to clean and soft as a feather!
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3 uploaded by elvia P.
No.3 is one of my favorite brands that sponsor me and has excellent quality makeup and brushes. This one in particular doesn't shed, it lasts long time and applies makeup evenly and thats major. Its comfortable to use too.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love all of Doll 10 products. When I use this brush the bristles are so soft and the makeup just glides on to give me such a beautiful look. I would and have recommended their brushes and makeup to family and friends. I love this brand!!
Amy H.
Winchester, KY
This Foundation And concealer brush by Doll 10 is amazingly soft & smooth. These make up brushes are top notch and make applying make up effortless. The bristles are so soft and it makes gliding foundation and concealer across the face so easy. I love the pink color of the handle and the two-tone bristles. This is a must have for any make up junkie!
Karla S.
Es muy buena de verdad la recomiendo totalmente, yo nunca uso brochas para la base pero lo intenté con esta y me encanto
Judy S.
West Islip , NY
This brush is amazing !!!! My concealer goes on perfectly no pulling or tugging ! It’s so easy to blend with both sides of brush ! Great brush for the price ! FYI The concealer is also excellent . Going to buy some as gifts for holidays
Lottie H.
Vivian, LA
Favorite foundation brush. The small end is great for around the eyes and the large end for the rest of your face. I have one for liquid foundation and another for stick foundation. Recommend the brush to everyone.
Nicole J.
Newport, WA
This brush came in a kit I bought directly from Doll 10 beauty's website. This brush is AMAZING!! Not only does it do a fabulous job blending foundation (big end) and concealer or eyeshadow (smaller end) but the best part is it's user-friendly. I admit, brushes are a new tool in my makeup arsenal and quite frankly, not my favorite tools to use. I'm old school and usually use my fingers. Gasp! I know y'all. However, this brush changed my old school ways thanks to its easy use. It's the only foundation brush I use.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Doll 10 Foundation and Concealer Brush No. 3 uploaded by Brandye R.
Perfect brush for blending my foundation and concealer since coming across the doll 10 brand about three months ago I am absolutely in love I have very oily skin and the concealer works great for me I don't have that shiny oily look after applying my make-up now their products are a little bit pricey but so worth it would highly recommend to family and friends I don't think I will ever use a another concealer or Foundation

Looking for your answer?