MakeupEyeMascaraDoll 10
EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara

Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara

by Doll 10

Doll 10's next-generation Effortlash Mascara combines a unique gel formula and an innovative brush to deliver lashes that appear thicker, longer, and voluminous. Full Size 12ml/0.40oz Color: Black Unboxed

How does this mascara compare to Falsies by Maybelline?
Start your review of Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Nicole R.
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Nicole R.
I got the effortlash XL but it’s not in here. Best mascara I have ever used in my life! Huge lashes high volume with no clumping and zero flaking just sky high lashes. I’m blown away. Such a beautiful package too. I love everything from doll10 more people should know about them.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Annamaria C.
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara this must be the new collection in gold ,the mascara lifts and separated my thin lashes into volume luxury lashes, AMAZING PRODUCTS
Cassandra B.
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Cassandra B.
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Cassandra B.
I loved it that this mascara allowed for multiple coats without clumping but it jst wasnt strong enough to lift them into the excessively dramatic curl I'm used to which is surprising, considering I think doll10beauty is one of the most slept on cosmetics companies ever!
Amy H.
Winchester, KY
I have never been able to find a mascara that doesn’t clump however this Doll 10 Effortlash Multidimensional Mascara is that product! This mascara goes on smooth like a gel but plumps your lashes like a thick heavy cream. Doll 10 uses all natural ingredients so this mascara is not only amazing at what it does but it also is a sweet treat for your lashes.  This mascara lengthens and plumps the lashes and is by far more superior to other mascaras. I will never buy another brand as I have found my favorite in Doll 10.
Karla S.
Me gusto pero no da tanta profundidad a las pestañas soy realista he probado mejores
Beauty D.
Philadelphia, PA
Best mascara of all time. Super black, lasts all day, makes lashes sooo long and thick. I have gone through at least 20 of these.
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Hands down my favorite mascara I have used to this day! Was able to get this at a beauty event I attended! Love the inspiration behind this makeup brand: ten minute makeup routine in the mornings! This mascara swipes on a beautiful dark black, and you don’t need to keep going over your lashes because after even one swipe they become so volumized! Also look natural - no clumping and no fall under they eyes!
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
Love this mascara. The application brush is big and amazing.. There is no clumping with this product..
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Km absolutely obsessed with this mascara! I love how it gifts great length as well ad volume. No need to curl your lashes. It's gentle on the eyes and doesnt cause any irritation. I've been using it everyday for about 3 weeks straight. I highly recommend it!
Briana A.
Beardstown, IL
Doll 10 EffortLash Multidimensional Mascara uploaded by Briana A.
This is an amazing mascara that isn’t talked about enough. The wand is very similar to the tarte™ maneater voluptuous mascara. I like the formula on this mascara a bit better than the Tarte mascara though, because it is much more lengthening. It gives great volume, length, and separation. Love this mascara, and the brand overall!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina P.
Nashville, MI
il y a 3 ans
jennifer C. il y a 3 ans
Boo Doll10 does not clump I’m Happy to say. It’s got a nice thick spooly, yet still lifts, fluffs and gives the look of almost wearing falsies. On my thick lashes anyway . I hope this helps babe