MakeupLip MakeupDoll 10
4 Piece Lip Rouge Collection

Doll 10 4 Piece Lip Rouge Collection

by Doll 10

What is it: This four-piece Lip Rouge collection is the ultimate in luxury for your lips. Fall in love with Doll 10's intensely pigmented, irresistibly creamy lipstick formula in four wearable, neutral shades. Who is it for: The on-the-go woman who doesn't have time for more than one swipe of lipstick. This long-wear formula deposits color to the lips in just one application, keeping color true, without fading or flaking. Plus, it's expertly color matched in wearable, neutral hues ideal for all skin tones and ages. Why is it different: One swipe, and the Lip Rouge formula leaves you with deep color, while drenching your lips in intense moisture. Sweet almond and jojoba oils, and DuraQuench IQ, help nourish and soften lips with antiaging benefits. How do I use it: Apply lipstick to top and bottom lips for intensely hydrated and highly pigmented lips that shine! From Doll 10 Beauty.

How long is the wear time?
Start your review of Doll 10 4 Piece Lip Rouge Collection!
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
What can I say about these lipsticks other than Doll 10 you've done it again. These lipsticks are beautiful on every skin tone. I'm porcelain light skinned blonde hair and they are perfect on me. They would look just as gorgeous on every single skin color hair color on everyone y'all!!! These are just fabulous!!!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Doll 10 4 Piece Lip Rouge Collection uploaded by Esther R.
I love all the colors very pretty. And all the lipstick are creamy and nourishing but not to soft just perfect texture. The only recommended is the not stay long . The right size , easy to carry in your purse or wallet. The price is right for four lipstick. I definitely recommend if you want you lips feels smooth and moisture get it are good.
Sandra M.
San Marcos, TX
Doll 10 4 Piece Lip Rouge Collection uploaded by Sandra M.
I love how easy this goes on and how smooth it is. For me I was not a fan of any of the colors in this collection.
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favriot lipstick it compliments every make up look that I do it's so pretty on the lips I won this from doll10 beauty on an Instagram giveaway
Mary H.
Huntsville
Going to keep these lipsticks for my go to lipsticks! They are hydrating and so creamy. It comes in nice packaging. I will buy these over and over! I will recommend the lipsticks to family and friends.
Thomara B.
Saint Louis, MO
The pigments are strong and the lipstick itself is smooth I don't have a lot of trouble with clumping or smearing with this brand not that it is non-existent. It is a good quality brand overall.
Emily H.
Laurel, MS
Love the creaminess of the lipsticks just wish there was more of a variation in color choices. They are look so familiar.
member-65376
I rate these lipsticks very highly. They are so smooth going on my lips. I'm in my 70's and have to watch what lipsticks I use. I hate those that run into fine lines around my mouth. The colors are pretty also.
Dali G.
I’m so in love with all Doll 10 products! They are really amazing and the quality of their products is so good! Their lipsticks are the smoothest and creamiest! I highly recommend you trying anything from them!
Judi M.
Lakewood, NJ
This product looks like a lipstick but wears like a lipgloss. Very poor wear time. It feels good on the lips, but I was expecting something more substantial and lasting. Colors are okay; not pigmented enough for my liking.