BY DOLE #31 in Juice

DOLE Strawberries are hand-picked to ensure you are getting only the finest quality fruit available. DOLE Sliced Strawberries in Sugar is the ideal way to add fruit to your favorite dessert. For a sweet treat, try them on top of pound cake, angel food cake or ice cream.You already know it’s important to have at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. With DOLE Fruit in Plastic Jars, it’s easier than ever to get your daily fruit. There’s no cutting, peeling or mess. Just open the jar and taste the goodness of ready-to-eat fruit. With a convenient, resealable lid, you can easily save your fruit for later too. Any way you slice it, DOLE Fruit in Plastic Jars make it simple for you and your family to incorporate more fruit into your diet.

• "They taste really good to be from a jar. " in 1 review
  • "They would be much better packed in their own juice." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My favorite I love peach drinks and peaches sliced so great health alternative than other junk drinks and food it met my expectations it is very affordable not expensive at all would deff buy it again
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Southern summer in a jar - I know that summer has arrived in NC when the peaches drop in price and are available at every corner. Dole with this product has managed to put that summer flavor into a jar. The price is somewhat higher than the regular canned peaches, but so worth it. The peaches are select for ultimate ripeness and strong flavor. So if you want to relive summer in the middle of the winter, this product is for you.
Elizabeth S.
Bowie, MD
Great snack that is also healthy. The slices are a perfect size. You get a decent amount for an affordable price. Can be found at just about any supermarket. The screw on top allows you to save what you have not finished. Does not require refrigeration, which makes it a perfect on the go healthy snack!
Katie W.
Center Line, MI
Peaches are so deliciously juicy and sweet that the added sugar in this just is not necessary. It's too sweet and unneeded. They would be much better packed in their own juice. Fruit has its own sugar and natural sweetness, so why is the added sugar necessary?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Great peaches, I often buy these in the cups to pack lunches. No hard spots. Super sweet and delicious. Quick and healthy snack. I love pairing these peaches with cottage cheese!
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
These take me back to my elementary and middle school days. I use to love getting those small cups of these peaches. Now these bigger jars are great for my adult self. ;)
Layne S.
Definitely not the healthiest but delicious! The simply syrup finish adds a nicely tasty kick that I love. Good alternative for baking when peaches aren't in season.
Noemi V.
Yum! I love peaches in syrup but these are amazing. I have a better taste since they are kept in a glass container. I love them and wouldn't buy them any other way
Devon W.
I love these Dole fruits in the plastic jars! I hate the taste of fruit in a metal can. It is worth the extra few cents! I will never go back to metal can fruit!!
Molly S.
When you can't have a fresh peach these are definitely the next best thing! They are great to eat straight from the jar or a great ingredient for baking! Yum!