Dole Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Skylar S.Dole Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Lissethhe M.Dole Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Tiffany E E.

BY DOLE

DOLE Strawberries are hand-picked to ensure you are getting only the finest quality fruit available. DOLE Sliced Strawberries in Sugar is the ideal way to add fruit to your favorite dessert. For a sweet treat, try them on top of pound cake, angel food cake or ice cream.You already know it’s important to have at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. With DOLE Fruit in Plastic Jars, it’s easier than ever to get your daily fruit. There’s no cutting, peeling or mess. Just open the jar and taste the goodness of ready-to-eat fruit. With a convenient, resealable lid, you can easily save your fruit for later too. Any way you slice it, DOLE Fruit in Plastic Jars make it simple for you and your family to incorporate more fruit into your diet.

• "They taste really good to be from a jar. " in 1 review
  • "They would be much better packed in their own juice." in 1 review
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My son loves these and I love that they are in juice not in syrup. I feel more comfortable with him having them without all of the added sugars. They are so cheap and such good quality. They taste amazing too!
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
The fruit is cut in the perfect size! They are in a convenient small container perfect to pack up and go!! They are super affordable and I totally recommend them if you’re on the go! When you’re done with the fruit you have the juice left over and it is very tasteful!
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I buy these sliced peaches from dole all the time. They taste great and has great flavor. You can find this in pretty much any grocery store. This is an inexpensive way to get fruit without picking it yourself from the produce section.
Skylar S.
Sarasota , FL
Excellent taste with 100% fruit juice, already portioned, nice fresh taste. Excellent product. Love the plastic jar with closeable lif so I can snack on them and put it back.
Ashley M.
My family LOVES fruit! Especially peaches and these are by far the BEST! The syrup they are in isn't heavy like all the other brands and the peaches are always incredibly fresh.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this product! It’s definitely my favorite product by this brand. I would definitely recommend this product and already tell all my friends and family to buy it. It’s a great price for the quality.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Melissa B.
Springfield
This is he only brand I buy Jared peaches in. The juice makes it taste so good and you know it’s real grit juice compared to loaded sugars in other products. It’s also a good snack and healthy which doesn’t make you feel guilty when eating a lot of them.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Since I can't eat the real peaches because somehow as I've gotten older now I'm allergic to them, this here is the next best thing. And let me tell you they're great!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My favorite I love peach drinks and peaches sliced so great health alternative than other junk drinks and food it met my expectations it is very affordable not expensive at all would deff buy it again

Walmart