GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
DOLE Yellow Cling Peach Slices in Light Syrup

DOLE® Yellow Cling Peach Slices in Light Syrup

Do you think that these are good ?
Start your review of DOLE® Yellow Cling Peach Slices in Light Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Trencia  E.
S Pittsburg, TN
My kids love peaches and these are sweet and the right texture! Dole is our go to canned fruit in our home best canned fruits I’ve eaten! Highly recommend these!
Sarah S.
This is another product that I was glad to be exposed to as a child! Peaches was something I always remember having as an after school snack and loving it! My biggest thing about these is its virtually the same as when I used to get them as a kid. Consistency is key for me! I highly recommend these!
Terra H.
Decatur, GA
I love this fruit! Very juicy with big pieces of fruit. I also enjoy how small the can is. Easy disposal use of can.
Robin  D.
East Boston, MA
These are so good! I keep them on hand for a snack during the day or night. The flavor is good, I like to keep them in the fridge.
Miranda  F.
Duluth, MN
I keep a few cans of these peaches in my pantry. When I don't have fresh fruit on hand, I can reach for these. I use them for a variety of things, including cobblers and pies. But I really like to open up a can and use 3 or 4 slices into a bowl of cornflakes. I ate that growing up just like my father. It's a simple treat for breakfast or even dessert.
Olivia  D.
These are so good. I eat peaches a lot and these are good for price and not super sugary. I keep them in my cabinet. I will continue to buy them.
Erin D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My daighter loves to eat the peaches for breakfast. They are an easy to eat snack on the go. I love the packaging.
Veronica T.
Cambridge, MA
They have a good taste and texture, it is easy to handle and helps you when you are in a hurry or unexpected visits, it is a good companion in salads, cakes, jellies.
Marlene  D.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product the taste so good I love peaches it is good to go snack and you can Cary it in your purse I would recommend this to anyone that like peaches
Jackie Z.
Kissimmee, FL
The light syrup make these peaches taste even better. The syrup isn’t heavy and super sweet. It gives the fruit a perfect taste! Affordable depending on where purchased. I would totally purchase again!