Dole Yellow Cling No Sugar Added Diced Peaches uploaded by Nikki w.

BY DOLE

From The #1 Brand In Single Serve Cups, Dole® Introduces New Dole No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls, Offering An Ideal On-the-go Healthy Snack For The Entire Family. Dole No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls Are The Only No Sugar Added Fruit Cups That Contain No Artificial Sweeteners. They Are Packed In Water And Sweetened With Monk Fruit Concentrate. Known For Its Sweetness, Monk Fruits Are Concentrated To Create Sweeteners For Products As An Alternative To Artificial Sweeteners.

• Do you prefer fresh fruit or fruit from cans and small c...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
These fruit cups definitely leave me feeling cheated. I’m not saying that fruit cups have to be super sugary and teeth rotting, but these bites don’t even taste as sweet as a fresh peach cut into pieces. This tastes almost like they removed the natural sugar they’re so bland. Won’t buy these again. Priced well, though.
Nikki w.
These peaches are pretty good! They are easy to pack for a lunch or bring for a snack. They were pretty cheap and easy to find. I just wish it was more of a juice they were in and not syrup
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
My boyfriend loves Dole peaches. It's pretty much the only way I can get him to eat fruit, because he's very picky, but I bought these by mistake one day instead of the regular ones and they are absolutely disgusting. The monk fruit is definitely an acquired taste.
Hannah P.
Monett, MO
Always have been a fan of peaches but dole has a nice rich flavor to them that adds the total sweetness! Packaging is sealed shut too! So it stays fresh longer!
Laura B.
The peaches are really tasty but for my personal preference I wished the juice was more fluid.i find it quite hard to gulp
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
These are great for a snack. They are super easy to just grab and go. I buy these all the time and they are affordable
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I looovveeeee Dole's peaches!!! They are delicious. These peaches are good for on the go.
Diane K.
Winnipeg
My kids love these. My biggest complaint is how messy they are when the kids open the little containers. They have great flavor. The price is comparable to other brands.
Erin P.
London, ON
Even those these are a little pricey they are a huge hit in my household. Myself and my 3 boys love them! Best tasting peaches that come in a package
Jay M.
Auckland.
I remmeber eating these as a kid. I remember opening my lunch box at lunchtime and this would be the first thing I'd take out! Super yummy!
Nikki w.
Do you prefer fresh fruit or fruit from cans and small containers?