Dole Yellow Cling Diced Peaches In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Chrimson E.Dole Yellow Cling Diced Peaches In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Hanna A.

BY DOLE

Dole® Diced Peaches In 100% Juice Bring The Freshness Of Dole Fruit Together With 100% Juice For A Delicious Taste!While Other Peach Cups Contain Fruit In Syrup Or With Artificial Sweeteners, Dole Diced Peaches Contains Real Fruit In Real Fruit Juice.These Refreshing Treats Have 80 Calories, No Fat And 45 Percent Of The Recommended Daily Allowance Of Vitamin C.
Each Package Contains Four Individually Sealed 4 Oz. Cups With Easy-to-open, Peel-off Lids.Enjoy Dole Diced Peaches In 100% Juice At Home, In The Office Or On-the-go.  They Are Perfect For A Quick Snack!Look For All Eight Delicious Varieties Of Dole Fruit Bowls In 100% Juice In The Canned Fruit Aisle.

Peaches, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

Amy B.
usa
I love these peaches. If I let myself I'd probably eat an entire pack. The peaches are sweet and the juice they are in is drinkable. I don't even use a spoon. I just tilt it to the side and into my mouth. I may have to go eat another one after writing this.
Hermi W.
The peaches are sweet, fresh, and the flavor is awesome. I like this better than the peaches that come in jars because the plastic cup packaging is easier to eat from and keep fresh. You don't need to worry about eating all the peaches within a few days of opening the jar before they go bad. The juice in it is also very tasty for anyone who likes peach.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so good. I love these for a quick snack. I’m a repeat buyer and I love when there are coupons for these. I love this brand they taste great. I buy at Walmart and I would recommend. I will keep buying these.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My favorite I love peach drinks and peaches sliced so great health alternative than other junk drinks and food it met my expectations it is very affordable not expensive at all would deff buy it again
Hanna A.
Have you guys tried these?????
Story time: My husband HATES peaches! He was recently in the hospital and was given these on his tray. I asked him to just try them and he's HOOKED!
My 18 month old also loves them!
They're affordable, extremely tasty, sweet and just overall very good! We buy them all the time now!
Give them a try!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
My boyfriend is a very picky eater due to a condition he had as a child that kept his tastebuds from developing, so when I can find a healthy food that works for him... I hold it in high regards! He absolutely loves these peaches and we both love knowing that they're in % fruit juice. I also love how cheap they are, because my boyfriend can go through a whole pack of these in one day!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love when I find 100% fruit juice inside cups of fruit because there's no added sugar..so the kids can stay healthy and enjoy the snack without worrying about extra calories! . Another plus is that it's BPA free packaging and non-GMO .. one 💃🏽happy mom and two happy children👧🏽👦🏽
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I love these peach cups. I took them to work with me over the summer. They were always quick to grab. (I actually have the mangos and the tropical mix now.) With that being said, they are peaches, and a store brand would taste just the same, but I'd definitely buy again.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite snack! First off they're super cheap. At Wal-Mart they're around $2 for a 4 pack. I love that the peaches are always a nice texture! I'm sure that sounds weird, but they are never mushy. And then of course they taste good. I love them
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
These are the only "canned" peaches I will eat. They are fairly priced, packaged in juice, always flavorful, ripe, and delicious. I eat them for lunch almost every day. They are wonderful.

Walmart