BY DOLE #16 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brenda R.
Great product at an okay price. Love using this to use with making smoothies!
Anja S.
I only buy them in the summer when I make more smoothies for refreshments. They are frozen and last longer which is nice if you like your smoothie cold every day.
julise s.
They blend easily and taste fresh! I trust Dole to have quality foods so I know I'm getting a good product
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
I just love these because they taste so delicious.My favorite thing to do it so make delicious smoothies.
Bere A.
mexico
Esta mezcla de frutas es perfecta y combina con casi todo, es perfecta para un smoothie y mucho más
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I added these to my protein shakes. What about you guys? What do you use them for?