Dole Wildly Nutritious Signature Blends Mixed Berries uploaded by Nikki P.

BY DOLE #17 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Astrid L.
rockaway , NJ
The frozen fruits are great to make smoothies when your on the go! They have many varieties from strawberries and mangos to all your favorite fruits.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Perfect to thaw out and eat or keep frozen and make a smoothie! Add some protein whey and you have a great tasting and healthy snack!!!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love berries they are my favorite fruit &I this is perfect for my ninja smoothie maker in the morning before work super fresh
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
I love using these to make smoothies!! We go through them pretty quickly! I highly recommend them for when you're on the go!
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
So flavorful and a perfect combo for a smoothie . I love dole frozen fruit in my smoothies . Not too sugary. Few calories.
Brenna M.
Yummy I love to warm these up in a microwavable bowl with a bit of stevia then top them with greek yogurt or ice cream!
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
These are such a great healthy option for my kids to snack on. Love the stay fresh packaging. More options please!
Giovanna H.
I love it I love it I love the fruits of the Forest are my favorites for breakfast for the snack for the kids too
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Frozen fruit is just as good as fresh fruit and lasts longer! I use this in smoothies or just eat alone. Yum!
Josie C.
I love using this to make smoothies or to add the to my morning yogurt. Perfect for a healthy snack as well
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I added these to my protein shakes. What about you guys? What do you use them for?