Dole Wildly Nutritious Signature Blends Mixed Berries uploaded by Nikki P.

BY DOLE #16 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
Shake Friendly! Our family has been making breakfast shakes to ensure we get the vitamins we need and can grab as we run out the door. These mixes of fruit make the process easier. Blend with your yogurt and milk, no ice needed since frozen. You can even add protein powder.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These are great for making smoothies. They have a variety of different mixed fruits. They come in the frozen section and range from 1.50$ to 10$ for the larger bags. They last longer than normal fruit because they are kept frozen
Chamira W.
Irving, TX
This bag of fruit comes in handy if you enjoy making smoothies on a daily basis but don't have the time to cut fresh fruit everyday! They taste amazing and blend well without tasting like hey have been frozen at all!
Jamie F.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Love these for making smoothies. I like to have smoothies in the morning and I'll take the fruit that I want for that smoothie out at night and put it in a cup in the fridge. In the morning they are thawed and all I have to do is add the ingredients and blend!
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I liked adding these to my protein shakes to thicken them up and add flavor. They were always really good and they did add a pretty great flavor as well. The price is okay but in bulk is what I prefer.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This frozen fruit mix is the one that I use the most for making smoothies. I love it because the bag is the perfect size to make a week's worth of smoothies and tastes great.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
I love these because you can freeze so they last longer! I always put them in my ice cream or oat meal or yogurt. It's a healthy snack and I honestly love them better frozen
Luxx M.
Dole Mixed Berry Wildly Nutritous Signature Blends are tart and so yummy. Can be used in SO Many different ways from smoothies to salads to straight out of the bag.
Lauren L.
This fruit mixture is perfect to use for smoothies. I buy these frozen bags so I don't have to worry about fruit going bad if I don't plan on using it all at once.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I buy this all the time to put them in my cereal and smoothies. Its also a nice cold treat to put some in a bowl of shot milk and let the milk get slushy
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I added these to my protein shakes. What about you guys? What do you use them for?