BY DOLE #17 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This is definitely one of my favorite flavor combinations for a smoothie. This with some @burtsbees Protein+ Healthy Radiance powder #DrinkItAllIn in vanilla mmmm absolutely delicious 😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌 love all the fruit combos dole has to offer. I drink smoothies weekly and this is always one I use a few times in the week.
Tori T.
I like making smoothies for breakfast or as a snack sometimes. This bag of frozen mixed berries are perfect for them because I don't have to add ice to my blender -to get a cold smoothie. I also don't have to worry about fresh fruit spoiling in the fridge so quickly.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love making smoothies with these. When you're pressed for time it's great to have the fruit already cut up and prepared so you just throw them in the blender. Great product for the price I would recommend.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
These are my favorite frozen fruits! They're juicy and sweet and very affordable! I purchase these occassionally at my local Marc's but they are available at most grocery stores. If you're looking for a good brand and good frozen berries, try Dole!
Amanda S.
I love these bags of mixed berries for smoothies. They blend easily and taste fresh! I trust Dole to have quality foods so I know I'm getting a good product. Pretty sure I've picked this up at multiple different grocery stores so it's available all over!
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
My boyfriend and I use these to make smoothies! Just as good as having fresh fruit. We got ours at Walmart. They're not too expensive either. Great purchase for someone who can't eat their fruit before it goes bad... which I am totally guilty of!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I always buy this mix and freeze them and use them every morning in my smoothies. They last so long frozen and highly recommended for those who make daily
Smoothies.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I love these fruit bags! There are several different ones and they're so good. I use these for my morning smoothies and these really make it quick and easy to make! I'll definitely be buying more of these!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
I love Dole products especially the frozen fruits. I enjoy putting theses in my smoothies, cereal, or just eat them as a snack. they are very affordable at any grocery store. I enjoys theses because I can get the fruits that are out of season anytime and they still taste just as fresh!
Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
Shake Friendly! Our family has been making breakfast shakes to ensure we get the vitamins we need and can grab as we run out the door. These mixes of fruit make the process easier. Blend with your yogurt and milk, no ice needed since frozen. You can even add protein powder.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I added these to my protein shakes. What about you guys? What do you use them for?