BY DOLE

DOLE Wildly Nutritious Mixed Fruit is a colorful mix of pineapple, strawberries, peaches and mangoes. All DOLE Wildly Nutritious Signature Blends bring together the perfect combination of fruits to help you stay healthy and active. DOLE Wildly Nutritious Mixed Fruit provides essential vitamins and minerals that help maintain a healthy diet, such as vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium.

Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the bag of fruit that I usually use for my smoothie bowls, and I really do enjoy it. It has an even mixture of fruit. It taste good, and it's pretty sweet all on its own, I rarely have to add sweetener to my smoothies. Only negative thing is that some of the pineapple are, I guess cut bad, and so you end up with a lot of the center stem/the hard part of the fruit. Which, half the time the blender can take care of. But for the most part, I end up having to pick out a chunk of pineapple. Overall, it's still a pretty good product and I continue to use it almost daily.
Nevaeh B.
Bakersfield
Review for: Dole Wildly Nutritious Signature Blends Mixed Fruit 64 Oz Bag more...
The mixed frozen fruits is very good in a smoothie mixed with some water, chia seeds, and kale.