BY DOLE

The finest wild blueberries, carefully washed and fresh-frozen to lock in natural flavor and nutrition. Perfect for baking and topping your morning oatmeal. Available in 12oz. and 32oz. resealable bags.

Meghan S.
I keep these on hand for added fiber for morning oatmeal when blueberries are out of season. Dried fruit has so much added sugar, so this is a great way to get fresh fruit flavor without the added sugar.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These blueberries are absolutely perfect for smoothies. I would not recommend defrosting them and trying to use them like they were fresh, because they get very soggy and juicy. Other than that, they're great!
Monica G.
Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love Dole frozen fruit. Great for smoothies and shakes and made of real fruit. If you like to make your own smoothies you should certainly give them a try.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand of frozen blueberries! They are perfect for smoothies or I like to put them in my oatmeal with some walnuts and honey for a wholesome breakfast.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Oh man we love these frozen blueberries. We use them for pancakes, smoothies, even a quick snack by themselves. They are just the right amount of sweet
Blair B.
Concord, NC
These are really good, especially for long term use and storage. You just pop them in the freezer and they'll last. Good for muffins and smoothies.
Sherri S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to use the Dole frozen fruits. That way I can always use them in my smoothie and they are still fresh. The price is awesome as well.
Kayla M.
I really enjoy these pouches, i buy them frozen then add them into my smoothies! very convenient and good, fresh quality for being frozen!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Ooh I love dole frozen blueberries.... Perfect for smoothies, baking and nice treat to put in your favorite wine. Love love love!!
lea m.
Hollywood, FL
Luv when these are 2for at Publix. Perfect for my smoothies and they don't stick together. From freezer to blender and waalaaa!!!