BY DOLE #1 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Whole Strawberries Are Hand-picked To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Sweet Berry Is Washed And Ready To Eat

• When the frozen strawberries thaw are the soggy or firm l...1 Answers
  • Are these good for making smoothies? 59 Answers
  • Are frozen fruits good for making smoothies with? 35 Answers
Dole Whole Strawberries
  • "I like to make smoothies with these frozen ones or sprinkle and little sugar and eat them chilled for a sweet treat on a hot day. " in 13 reviews
  • "Ice cream, in a fruit pie, inside or outside pancakes or waffles, strawberry muffins, fruit salad, strawberry shortcakes and many more." in 8 reviews
  • "I like Dole's frozen fruit, it always taste great and you can tell everything is picked at the best time, no small size fruit." in 7 reviews
  • "While I still love fresh they tend to go bad quickly and with these I can stock up and not have to worry about that." in 6 reviews
  • "Dole has the best frozen fruit these are really good for smoothies and on top of s strawberry cake or pie they are sweet and tastey" in 6 reviews
Lindsey P.
Evanston , IL
I love making smoothies with frozen fruit because then it doesn’t need any ice added! I love these whole strawberries because they are so rich in flavor and great for morning smoothies
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I love any type of frozen strawberries. I’m a big Acai bowl fan or smoothie fan. Frozen strawberries are the best to put into those things. The Dole brand in particular is so good. It’s not too sweet, but not too sour either. They’re amazing.
Deysi L.
Bloomingdale, GA
When it comes to making a strawberry smoothie don’t go with your regular fresh strawberries, instead give your smoothies a boost, with frozen and sugar free strawberries from Dole or any other brand they all taste awsome frozen blended in smoothies.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love to use the Dole's All Natural Whole Strawberries to make milkshakes, I just add some ice cream, some ice, and a bag of this for a sweet treat my whole family loves.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are a must have in my family I use them for everything. Smoothies pies yogurt parfait cereals and oatmeal. They make a wonderful healthy snack for the kids. We love strawberries around here, Frozen fresh or dehydrated doesn't matter we have to have them on tap. I recommend this brand in particular if you're going to be selecting frozen strawberries. Just the best I have found.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These strawberries are great to have in the freezer for my morning smoothies. I like to mix these with some oranges and a banana for a quick and healthy breakfast. I don't even need to add ice since these are frozen! I definitely recommend for those who don't have time to prep all of your fruit everyday.
Nieves G.
Love these for my smoothies. Instead of have to add ice since they're frozen it makes even better. The flavor is much more rich. I also like adding it to my lemonade to make strawberry lemonade and adding it to most of my summer drinks if I can. Since they're so affordable I'm always stocking up on them, plus they have other variety packs.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this pack of strawberries for snacks! They go deliciously in smooths or shakes and taste so good. I love fruit and so do my kids and they eat strawberries all the time. Dole is a great trusted brand which I have purchased from in the past and will continue to do so!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love to keep these in my freezer I actually like to chew on them frozen of the snack because maybe I'm a weirdo but they are going to have for smoothies I like to make fresh meat is in the mornings for breakfast and get my protein powder in there they do last a while just keep them in the freezer and they always is ranch
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I buy these frozen strawberries every single week and I love putting them in my smoothies. My favorite smoothie to make is a strawberry banana and vanilla protein smoothie with unsweetened almond milk it's so delicious everyone should definitely give it a try.
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Are these good for making smoothies?
Jennifer L.
What do you use these for?
Wendy B.
Are frozen fruits good for making smoothies with?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
What else can used the strawberries with
Kayla B.