Dole Whole Strawberries uploaded by Colleen C.Dole Whole Strawberries uploaded by Angie H.Dole Whole Strawberries uploaded by MikaLynne  C.

BY DOLE #3 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Whole Strawberries Are Hand-picked To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Sweet Berry Is Washed And Ready To Eat

Dole Whole Strawberries
  • "I like to make smoothies with these frozen ones or sprinkle and little sugar and eat them chilled for a sweet treat on a hot day. " in 13 reviews
  • "Ice cream, in a fruit pie, inside or outside pancakes or waffles, strawberry muffins, fruit salad, strawberry shortcakes and many more." in 8 reviews
  • "I like Dole's frozen fruit, it always taste great and you can tell everything is picked at the best time, no small size fruit." in 7 reviews
  • "Dole has the best frozen fruit these are really good for smoothies and on top of s strawberry cake or pie they are sweet and tastey" in 6 reviews
  • "While I still love fresh they tend to go bad quickly and with these I can stock up and not have to worry about that." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
I love to use the Dole's All Natural Whole Strawberries to make milkshakes, I just add some ice cream, some ice, and a bag of this for a sweet treat my whole family loves.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
These are a must have in my family I use them for everything. Smoothies pies yogurt parfait cereals and oatmeal. They make a wonderful healthy snack for the kids. We love strawberries around here, Frozen fresh or dehydrated doesn't matter we have to have them on tap. I recommend this brand in particular if you're going to be selecting frozen strawberries. Just the best I have found.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
When ever I am trying to eat healthy which honestly is rare these days ahaha I like to freeze the dole all natural whole strawberries and then put some in my protein shake so it doesn't taste like chalk ! It also gives it added antioxidants ! They are always fresh tasting and the package keeps it so they don't get freezer burned!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These strawberries are great to have in the freezer for my morning smoothies. I like to mix these with some oranges and a banana for a quick and healthy breakfast. I don't even need to add ice since these are frozen! I definitely recommend for those who don't have time to prep all of your fruit everyday.
Nieves G.
Love these for my smoothies. Instead of have to add ice since they're frozen it makes even better. The flavor is much more rich. I also like adding it to my lemonade to make strawberry lemonade and adding it to most of my summer drinks if I can. Since they're so affordable I'm always stocking up on them, plus they have other variety packs.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I love this pack of strawberries for snacks! They go deliciously in smooths or shakes and taste so good. I love fruit and so do my kids and they eat strawberries all the time. Dole is a great trusted brand which I have purchased from in the past and will continue to do so!
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love to keep these in my freezer I actually like to chew on them frozen of the snack because maybe I'm a weirdo but they are going to have for smoothies I like to make fresh meat is in the mornings for breakfast and get my protein powder in there they do last a while just keep them in the freezer and they always is ranch
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I buy these frozen strawberries every single week and I love putting them in my smoothies. My favorite smoothie to make is a strawberry banana and vanilla protein smoothie with unsweetened almond milk it's so delicious everyone should definitely give it a try.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I use these in my breakfast smoothies. They taste just like fresh strawberries. It's alternatives taste the same. It is affordable and lasts a long time in the freezer. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda V.
These are so great for smoothies! They're expensive but seem like they were fresh before the freezing process. I found mine in Walmart. I would suggest them, although fresh might be cheaper than frozen.
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Are these good for making smoothies?
Jennifer L.
What do you use these for?
Wendy B.
Are frozen fruits good for making smoothies with?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
What else can used the strawberries with
Kayla B.