BY DOLE

Feel revitalized with the fresh taste of sun-ripened Dole all natural fruit. Rich in nutrients, fruit gives you healthy energy so you feel refreshed and ready to shine. Dole. Make Every Day Shine.® see more...

Laura S.
Minneola, FL
Dole frozen whole strawberries are great for making smoothies, they taste great. I have also used it to make desserts. It is great to buy frozen sometimes because you don't have to worry about them spoiling in the fridge, plus they make your smoothies nice and cold. Definitely recommend .
Allena A.
Norfolk, VA
We love these to put in smoothies and the mesh fruit containers for our six month old. Perfect for snacks or breakfast.
Kimberly W.
Philadelphia, PA
So delicious, my son also loves them! They are a great snack and also healthy! Very light and fresh fruit flavor. I would suggest these to anyone.
Shannon C.
Swanzey, NH
Used these for mini strawberry shortcakes! They really did make the dessert taste phenomenal! The strawberries taste fresh and full of flavor!
Miranda W.
I don't hate these, but I find them over priced compaired to quality of competing store brands. I like more bang for my buck.
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
I juice and also make a summer time cookie pizza and this is one of the items I use for both
Patricia L.
Great Neck, NY
Great for smoothies and even baking! Keeps fresher longer since they are frozen which is great! No wasting in my house!
Nicole H.
These are so good for cooking because you can keep them in the freezer until it's time to use them
Shanice G.
Naples, FL
These are the best, I love them! they taste great!!!
they taste so fresh & good
Mr.Retail ..
This is a must have for when im making smoothies and fruit popsicles. They are great after workout snacks that are packed with vitamins plus they taste great. The 40 oz bag last a really long time and its not that expensive. I buy a bag once a month and enjoy drink mixes i wont feel guilty having after a long day or workout.