BY DOLE

Feel revitalized with the fresh taste of sun-ripened Dole all natural fruit. Rich in nutrients, fruit gives you healthy energy so you feel refreshed and ready to shine. Dole. Make Every Day Shine.® see more...

Mr.Retail ..
This is a must have for when im making smoothies and fruit popsicles. They are great after workout snacks that are packed with vitamins plus they taste great. The 40 oz bag last a really long time and its not that expensive. I buy a bag once a month and enjoy drink mixes i wont feel guilty having after a long day or workout.
Laura S.
Minneola, FL
Dole frozen whole strawberries are great for making smoothies, they taste great. I have also used it to make desserts. It is great to buy frozen sometimes because you don't have to worry about them spoiling in the fridge, plus they make your smoothies nice and cold. Definitely recommend .
Destiny B.
These are delicious strawberry's ! you can make many things out of them or just eat them on your own! The price is great and definitely worth it. I will defiantly buy again! You can buy these at your local grocery store. I definitely recommend to others!
Sheree h.
These are a staple in my home! We make smoothies, strawberry shortcakes & use on top of ice cream! They are very refreshing & love the frozen part to keep nice & fresh! I don't do well with fresh fruit..
Kimberly W.
Philadelphia, PA
So delicious, my son also loves them! They are a great snack and also healthy! Very light and fresh fruit flavor. I would suggest these to anyone.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
My family always buys these whenever we're planning on making smoothies. They taste great, and I love that you can freeze them right in the bag.
Shannon C.
Swanzey, NH
Used these for mini strawberry shortcakes! They really did make the dessert taste phenomenal! The strawberries taste fresh and full of flavor!
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
Nice taste and easy to keep in the freezer. The bag releases which is really convenient. These strawberries are perfect for making smoothies.
Miranda W.
I don't hate these, but I find them over priced compaired to quality of competing store brands. I like more bang for my buck.
Allena A.
Norfolk, VA
We love these to put in smoothies and the mesh fruit containers for our six month old. Perfect for snacks or breakfast.