Dole Whole Cranberries uploaded by Kate S.

BY DOLE

Whether they’re for a festive recipe or an everyday meal, you can be sure you’re getting the best sun-ripened whole cranberries that nature has to offer. Available in a 16oz. resealable bag.

Kate S.
Walworth, NY
I wanted to make some sugar coated cranberries for garnish to a cranberry drink but cranberries aren’t quite in season but these worked like magic! They looked just like fresh ones when thawed properly and they tasted great! Perfect for making a cranberry simple syrup and the garnish to go with it!!! add La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water for the win🙌 #falldrinks #fallfoods
Melissa L.
I love using these cranberries around the fall and winter time since they remind me so much about the holidays. They have a good flavor and are easy to throw into a homemade cranberry sauce or salsa. Would recommend.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I use these frozen in my Christmas sangria. They keep it cold without watering it down. They look pretty in the glass. Super festive. I have never actually eaten a plain cranberry so I don't know about the flavor
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Perfect for the base for a cranberry relish for Thanksgiving. These cranberries mix with orange zest, orange juice, oregano, and crushed pineapple cooked down slightly.