BY DOLE

Dole???? Variety Pack Strawberry-Grape-Raspberry Fruit Bars.
Naturally Fat Free.
Live Well.
Made with Real Fruit.
Good Source of Vitamin C.
40 Calories Per Bar.
All Natural Fruit.
12 - 1.5 fl oz (44ml) Fruit Bars.
18 fl oz (534ml) Total. see more...

jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
These fruit bars are really good! My kods love them and I got these on sale at a WinCo tore close by. These really taste natural and are a healthier choice of ice creams for our kids. Most of the ice creams are loaded with sugar. I would recommend these as well
amber w.
amber w.
Foodie Expert
I like the pop cycles. They are great for a treat when you want ice cream but want dairy free. Now if i could get them without the grape I would love them..
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
Raspberry is my FAVE! I wish they sold just Raspberry. But I settle for the variety pack.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best way to get through a hot day! Low calorie, cool, and refreshing!
Swathi M.
Swathi M.
Willow Grove, PA
A little more sour than I would like, however, a great way to get your daily fruit intake.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this fruity Popsicles! They are good and pretty inexpensive. Great for this summer time snacking.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
Dole Frozen Fruit Bars are the best! I loved them as a kid and I get them occasionally buy them as a treat. It's so good!
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
I have always been a big fan of Popsicle and fruit so this is a great way to get the both of them. They have great flavor!
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
I love these! I'm not a huge popsicle fan, however, these are such nice light snacks on a hot summer days, especially for the kids! They have a good flavor to them as well :) I would recommend these to others!! :)