BY DOLE #3 in Fruit

Dole® Variety Pack Yellow Cling 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cup.
Live well.
In 100% fruit juice.
All natural fruit & juice.
No artificial sweeteners.
1 full serving of fruit.
Rich in vitamin C.
Not packed in syrup.
No artificial sweeteners.
Compact box equals.
American Culinary Chefsbest, www.chefsbest.org.
2012 ChefsBest award, best taste. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I always buy these because they come in handy when it's time to go and want to take a snack with you, delicious" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this they are tasty .. delicious a great good to go snack .... kids love them " in 1 review
Rajma M.
Hollis, NY
Not only are the peaches perfectly bite sized, they're always fresh. The peaches taste as fresh as any you can find at the market. To top it all off the peaches are in soaked in a sweet juice. For the quantity and the quality, this product has a fair price. I would definitely recommend it to parents for their kids. It's a filling and healthy quick snack for on the go. I buy fruit cups from Dole every time I visit Costco.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved getting these in my lunch box at school when I was a kid. I still pack these for lunch for work. It taste great. Downfall is that I wish it came with a plastic foldable spoon for each individual fruit cup to make things easier when packing things on to go. Because sometimes I forget to pack a spoon or sometimes I accidentally toss my house silverware spoon in the trash. Oops.
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I purchase fruit from Dole on a weekly basis. My household is vegetarian so fruit is a very important part of our dietary structure. I can always count on a quality product when I purchase Dole fruit cups. Another one of my go to snacks when I need something quick on the go.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
These are really good. I always buy this for my family. Great to have for lunch, my sisters love them and even my dad takes some with him for lunch. We always have to buy more than one pack because they go by fast in our house.
Stephanie L.
I love taking fruit with me to go on summer days to the beach, pool, or any outdoor activity. Fruit is so refreshing, but can be messy sometimes. These individual cups make traveling with fruit much easier and more convenient.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I always have these in the house for my kiddos! They love them and it helps them eat right so I keep buying! They taste great and are inexpensive at Walmart! I would definitely recommend, great for a snack time for kids!
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always try to eat healthy snacks and these are perfect. They're so convenient and easy to eat. You can stick one in your purse and eat it whenever you're hungry. I always eat these whenever I'm looking for a snack.
Maricel O.
I love these ! I take these to school all the time. Super cheap you can find them at places like Walmart and or local supermarkets . Super healthy and delicious . I would buy them over and over and over .
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
My son loves these I take them in the go in case my son needs a snack I but them on salads with raspberry dressing on chicken baked in the ovens smoothies or just like that always good
Sara C.
I would most Defintily take these fruit cups to the beach,there delicious,cool,&cools you off from the inside.I definitely recommend fruit to take with you to the beach, a must have!
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
How much sugar does these have?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which variety pack of fruit is your favorite?