GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups

Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups

by Dole

#20 in Fruit Sauces

Dole® Variety Pack Yellow Cling 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cup.
Live well.
In 100% fruit juice.
All natural fruit & juice.
No artificial sweeteners.
1 full serving of fruit.
Rich in vitamin C.
Not packed in syrup.
No artificial sweeteners.
Compact box equals.
American Culinary Chefsbest, www.chefsbest.org.
2012 ChefsBest award, best taste.

Which variety pack of fruit is your favorite?
How much sugar does these have?
Start your review of Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups!
Product Highlights
I always buy these because they come in handy when it's time to go and want to take a snack with you, deliciousin reviews
My daughter loves this they are tasty .. delicious a great good to go snack .... kids love them in reviews
Tish T.
Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups uploaded by Tish T.
With four small children that love eating fruits and vegetables as much as mine do then the Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups are awesome for your kids and so convenient for them. They have different flavors to choose from and my kids really enjoy them
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
The fruit cups are so good. My daughter eats them. All the time. I like to mix all the fruit today and make a fruit salad.
Danielle S.
Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dole mixed fruit is delicious! This is in 100 percent fruit juice and tastes great. Will be buying again as a healthy treat!
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
These are the best, hands down!! I grew up on these so it was only right that my kids did as well. They're so delicious, refreshing, and bursting with flavors. I like to purchase the boxes because I get my money's worth due to me having a big family. Walmart or Food Lion carry these.
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
I like fruit and peaches and they're delicious, soft and melt on your palate, they're very good for sweet salads, desserts and smoothies, I love them.
Olga  V.
Orlando, FL
Dole Variety Pack 8 Diced Peaches 8 Mixed Fruit Cups uploaded by Olga  V.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo además es súper fácil de usar los Niños les gusta
Jill F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Dole variety pack diced peaches and mixed fruit cups are very yummy and a great amount to fit into your lunch bag or box. No mess clean up just rinse out and recycle ♻️ the container. I would definitely recommend these for everyone.
Esther  P.
Bellaire, TX
I think these fruit bowls are great for kids lunches and on the Go snacks. I just wish they would add less sugar. They don’t need to be that sweet- other than that great idea and great tasting.
Erica K.
Concord, CA
This brings me back to my childhood. Easy on the go, affordable and yummy. Usually on sell below school starts. Kids love them mother approved. Any of dole products are awesome. Full of flavor and yummy.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Great product, and I love peaches, taste good and is a good snack. I eat it every day because taste great.