BY DOLE

Originally created in 1924 by Caesar Cardini, an Italian Chef, Caesar salad combines ingredients basic to every Italian kitchen.Our all-natural Ultimate Caesar takes this romaine-based classic to a new level. With shaved, authentic Parmesan and Romano cheeses, artisan-style roasted garlic croutons, delicious cracked pepper-herd seasoning and DOLE’s Own Caesar Dressing, it’s a salad

Romaine Lettuce

Jennifer S.
This particular salad kit is pretty good. You can usually find this on sale t most grocery stores. The salad is crispy, the croutons are good and buttery. The cheese and dressing makes the salad too me. It also comes with a packet of herbs and spices which makes great for a little kick to your salad. I have bought this kit a few times and I like it, I will continue to buy it
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
These are a huge time saver for me. I'm the only one eating the salads in my house and these kits lend me variety so I don't get bored. I sort of wish the salad additions came in some sort of a resealable pouch, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I just try to fit them back into the original packet so it doesn't spill on the unused portion of the salad mix. I really liked this flavor.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I agree with the previous reviewer. I'd love it if the dressing and croutons were divided into two packets. Also the spice packet that comes with it- what is up with that? Gross. Just leave that out when prepping this salad.
Keri B.
Lockhart, AL
MY big issue with kits like this are the fact that you have to do it all at once! The dressing comes in one unresealable pack and doesn't work for one person.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product for $4 at stop and shop. It is perfect for two people. I like the flavor. I would buy it again.
Malikah P.
Caesar salads are the only salads I prefer to eat (and olive gardens) and this is the best kit for a Caesar..