Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple All Natural Fruit uploaded by Lola S.

BY DOLE #27 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina O.
I love pineapple and I especially love not having to cut up a pineapple to use it!! These little bowls are very good and don't require hacking up a full pineapple. I use these in recipes too such as hamsteak.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
I love pineapple and hate cutting up fresh ones. these get rid of the hassle and still taste great. the cups make the easy to pack in a lunch or to carry for a healthy snack. this is a great buy and will be a staple in our pantry.
Bre B.
Omg I love the Dole brand of pineapples. They are very tasty and sweet. I eat the fruit cups when I'm in a rush and don't have time to sit and eat. They are great to eat and a good source of fruit intake for your daily fruit serving. These pineapples are fresh.
Irma R.
Fresno, CA
These are AMAZING! I Always eat fruit cups and by far the pineapple has got to be my favorite. I like that they're in more individual portions and I can use them for baking and make smaller "craving" portions.
Laura G.
Super practicas para tener a la mano para sacarte de cualquier apuro, desde un antojo de algo dulce despues de comer, un bajon de azucar si eres diabetico, un postre rapidito, o inclusive usarlas para hacer un postre horneado, volteado de pina, flan, gelatina............ tu decides.
Sarah D.
I'm a pineapple lover so I used to eat them like no other in the summer my parents used to stack up on them every summer so we could eat more fruit and drink less juice
joellene c.
West Covina, CA
These are great they're good for on the go people or even a snack. I like these because they are not to sweeet. I bought mines at target and i think they are greattt. They don't have a bitter taste at all.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
They were ok. They tasted a bit to too tarty. I am buying more stuff that provide coupons and i tried these and the oranges. They were more tarty than usual for fruit. I might have had a bad batch.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
As a mother of a developmentally delayed son who loves his fruit at meal time. These are great, my son loves them, and it's hard to find stuff he actually likes to eat.
Fernanda G.
Orlando, FL
I honestly think these are just ok. The fruit itself is pretty tasteless as it's immersed in the juice. It's not bad, but I am not sure I would purchase it again.