BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I take these to work in my lunch a few times a week! They’re great and convenient! They really affordable and can be found in any grocery store! It’s a nice healthy snack without the mess of cutting fruit up and throwing it in a container.
Janett O.
Pasadena
My family and I have purchased these for years now. Not only are they really tasty but they are affordable...I buy them at Sam's Club. My husband has been taking these for lunch since we got together I needed to find a way to keep them cool and also have enough space to fit other stuff in his lunch box so I freeze them. It helps the other stuff I put in his lunch box stay cool and they are ready to eat by the time he goes to lunch. Definitely something he needs to have on a daily.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
These are so good! Delicious and nutritious and easy to eat on the go! They are packed with fruit with a great diversity of flavor in the cup, and there is definitely way more fruit than juice, it's delicious ratio!
erika f.
West Mifflin, PA
Not a big fan of this product because its not natural. High corn fructose is not healthy. When opening the seal on the top, the juice is filled to top. Sometimes its not easy to open which makes the juice go all over the place.
Leza R.
Jamaica, NY
Not only do I enjoy these right out of the cup, I also love adding the to a freshly made mixed green salad! Yummy!!! 😋😋
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
Great and healthy snack. My son loves fruit so this is a good on the go snack as well. Inexpensive as well.
Cecilia V.
Love these!!! But, the only down side to these fruit cups is that they contain a lot of sugar...........
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
I love these products its very juicy and has good flavor. Its a very good and fast snack.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
My kids loves this product. Its healthy and delicious ..best damn canned fruit :)
Brittany S.
Fruit cups are a personal favourite of mine! They are a quick snack to grab when you want something refreshing. Very sweet and great tasting. I recommend keeping them refrigerated as they taste better or incorporating them into a jello recipe. Excellent product, I recommend.