BY DOLE #23 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Tropical Fruit Is A Combination Of Hand-selected Pineapple And Red And Yellow Papaya Chunks Packed In Lightly Sweetened Passion Fruit Juice.

Heather W.
Great fresh taste with a minimum amount of extra sugar. Which I am having to watch my sugar intake as of late anyway. But these are like a sweet treat that I can afford to eat every day if I chose to. My husband and I like to eat them for breakfast sometimes.
Samantha G.
A number one product we keep in the house at all times. My family loves to have this wither mixed with vanilla ice cream or just to have as a snack. Perfect for introducing food to young ones.
T C.
Bronx, NY
This is a good alternative to fresh fruits . I love that the fruit is in fruit juice and not syrup. Very convenient to keep around the house when you want to snack on something healthy.
Kayla H.
Whenever we buy canned tropical fruit, it's Dole's. It just tastes the best. I've had other brands tropical fruit mixes but they were always unbalanced and weren't what I was after.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
One of my husband's favorite "bring to work" snacks. My kids love it and we keep the pantry stocked. Dole tropical fruit tastes much better than store brands.
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
This is a must have If you have little ones my little girl absolutely loves them for snake and or in her lunch for school she this loves them anytime
Sarah H.
My boys LOVE Dole canned Tropical Fruit! They love the flavor and I love that they're not loaded up with excess amounts of sugar!
Maria M.
Fast and easy if you don't have time to get fresh fruits to whip up a fruit salad. The fruit taste fresh as always.
Allie S.
Huntington Park , CA
Fast and easy which is great when I want a snack!! So I would really recommend this type of easy to go fruit can.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg one of my favorite hospital fruit that I buy now since then soon good and get fruit is fruit.

back