Dole Tropical Fruit In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Dione P.Dole Tropical Fruit In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Miranda F.

BY DOLE

You Already Know It’s Important To Have At Least 5 Servings Of Fruit And Vegetables A Day. With Dole® Jarred Fruit, It’s Easier Than Ever To Get Your Daily Fruit. There’s No Cutting, Peeling Or Mess. Just Open The Jar And Taste The Goodness Of Ready-to-eat Fruit. With A Convenient, Resealable Lid, You Can Easily Save Your Fruit For Later Too. Any Way You Slice It, Dole Jarred Fruit Make It Simple For You And Your Family To Incorporate More Fruit Into Your Diet.

Buy on Walmart
Greg K.
Buffalo, NY
Oh my god this stuff rules. I love it ten fold and you will too. The tastes and value are out of this world for the quality of the product. Met all my expectations. I’m getting this stuff for my grandma. Bye.
Demetria A.
I love these little dole cups. They are made with 100% fruit juice, which is healthy for my kids. I find them at my local Walmart always in stock. My favorite recipe is freezing them, and then once frozen, add 100% apple juice and the frozen dole cup in the blender, to create a frozen beverage.
Justice C.
These are great snacks to take on the go! They are so quick and easy to have. I love fruit and this cup satisfies my craving for it. And the juice in the bowl after the fruit is gone is like the best part. Having fruit at the beach is great. So whether it's fresh or comes out of a cup this could be a way to go. It isn't pricey and you can get this almost anywhere. You and the kids will love this.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
The kids weren't big fans of the different fruit included in the tropical fruit mix. I also find that the plastic tops are hard for them to open, often resulting in a giant mess of spilled liquid all over the place. We prefer fresh fruit whenever possible.
Avani P.
As a kid, these were great as a snack. Now that I've gotten older, I prefer the actual fruits themselves, but this still isn't that bad of an alternative. I buy these for my niece now. She loves fruit and when she goes to school, this is easier because fresh fruit doesn't stay as fresh by the time it hits lunchtime.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
I like the pineapple and mango chunks in these fruit cups. Not too big a fan of the papaya pieces as they can sometimes be pretty hard. I do love the fact that the juice is real. I typically do not eat these by themselves instead I add them to smoothies.
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have this and the sliced peaches always (and the salad bags too)! These are my go-to snacks since I'm trying to lose a little more weight and I don't need to cut anything anymore. All I have to do is open the fridge, get one, open it and EAT!
Kayla S.
These are a perfect addition to a lunch for work! I usually dump out most of the juice, but it tastes great either way! it is the perfect size and so convenient for on the go.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I always keep these in the house for a healthy alternative snack. I like the convenient ready to eat packages. It has a great taste and is in 100% fruit juice. Its a very satisfying snack for your sweet tooth as well. I will continue to buy this product.
Shalise D.
Yummy alternative to buying fresh fruit if you want something healthy with a longer shelf life. This is a quick, easy, and delicious snack that can be thrown into lunch boxes, grabbed to eat on the go, or given out as after game snacks for sports teams.
j c.