BY DOLE

Dole® Tropical Fruit.
In light syrup & passion fruit juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in vitamins A & C.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
Best taste.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 Chefs best award. see more...

Janet O.
Janet O.
Monticello, IA
Really yummy but there is getting to be too much pineapple and not enough of the other fruits.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my husband's favorite "bring to work" snacks. My kids love it and we keep the pantry stocked. Dole tropical fruit tastes much better than store brands.
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg one of my favorite hospital fruit that I buy now since then soon good and get fruit is fruit.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Whenever we buy canned tropical fruit, it's Dole's. It just tastes the best. I've had other brands tropical fruit mixes but they were always unbalanced and weren't what I was after.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
My boys LOVE Dole canned Tropical Fruit! They love the flavor and I love that they're not loaded up with excess amounts of sugar!
T C.
T C.
Bronx, NY
This is a good alternative to fresh fruits . I love that the fruit is in fruit juice and not syrup. Very convenient to keep around the house when you want to snack on something healthy.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
A number one product we keep in the house at all times. My family loves to have this wither mixed with vanilla ice cream or just to have as a snack. Perfect for introducing food to young ones.
Patricia  F.
Patricia F.
Lake City, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a must have If you have little ones my little girl absolutely loves them for snake and or in her lunch for school she this loves them anytime
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
This to me tastes way better than the regular fruit cups that you can get in snack portions. I buy this at Costco and it is a great value! My favourite part about these are the papayas, they are sooo sweet! They also look a bit more appealing (their texture) than the other types when put into a fruit salad.
mo k.
mo k.
Foodie Expert
I am a very lazy person, and I've bought a can of Dole Tropical Fruit and it tastes great. Of course it is not the most fresh option available, but very convenient.