BY DOLE

New!
Dole.
Mixed Fruit in Cherry Gel.
Sugar Free Gel.
LIVE WELL.
- All Natural Fruit.
- Rich in Vitamin C.
- 60 Calories.
NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
- AMERICAN CULINARY CHEFSBEST -.
www.chefsbest.org.
2009 BEST TASTE, CHEFS BEST AWARD.
4 - 4.3 OZ. CUPS - NET WT. 17.2 OZ. (1.08 LBS.) 488g. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christina B.
Perfect combination of Jell-O and fruit! Super good for a snack for kids and adults or just to include in a lunch. Yummy! :)
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer the mixed fruit in the syrup, but the jelly is pretty good too. It's a great snack, especially for kids.
Yasmina V.
Hialeah, FL
Fruit always taste nice & not too soggy. Very easy to carry around for a snack on the go!
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
The fruit always tastes perfect its never to soggy. Great for lunch and on the go.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I make sure we are stocked up on these all the time. Everybody in my family are obsessed with these, I LOVE them, maybe a lil too much lol. I can't see how anyone WOULDN'T LOVE these!? I have tried the Jello ones before and wow, big difference, don't even come close to these. These Dole Gel cups have delicious juicy chunks of real fruit and the gel is just as tasty and fruity. A real treat for my taste buds. They come in so many different flavors and different types of fruit, I love them all!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
Really good! The jelly is good and so is the fruit. Perfect for lunches, or just as a snack at home
Laiba T.
Foodie Expert
I always buy this every time I run out. I think its a great snack and my whole family is obsessed with this. Theres a variety of flavors to choose from. give it a try!