Dole Strawberry Watermelon Crafted Smoothie Blends

by Dole

Sweet strawberries, juicy watermelon, golden pineapple, flavorful banana, and tropical coconut turn your smoothies into refreshing, heavenly bliss. Available in a 40oz. bag containing 5 pre-measured individual servings. Making smoothies couldn’t be easier with these pre-portioned 8oz. bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Strawberry Watermelon Crafted Smoothie Blends!
Maybe I got a bad batch! It's good but all my pouches had 80% coconut and barely anything else! Price is a little to high but if it's on target cartwheel offers good deals! Love how they are already proportioned up for you! Maybe I'll try it again sometime🤷🏽‍♀️
Swainsboro
I really wanted to like these. I enjoyed the convenience of them being pre portioned for an easy grab and drop in the blender. However, there was no fruit flavor. The coconut OVERPOWERED all the other fruit flavors. My smoothie was filled with coconut pieces. So if you are not a fan of a lot of coconut, you may want to try another flavor.
This is perfect if you don't have access to the fresh fruit you want year round. You can keep it i your freezer and have your smoothies whenever you want. It's fairly inexpensive (about 3 bucks) but it's great for people who don't have time to wash, cut, and store fruits
Meridian, MS
I love these. It is so easy to just grab one and throw it in the blender without having to spend a lot of time thinking about what I want.
Fairmont, WV
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is delicious. Not grainy, but super sweet. It doesn't have the foam that I have found in other smoothie blends.
Love the idea of this for making smoothies.. But there wasn't much taste! Just tasted like frostbite fruit
Lower Burrell, PA
I love smoothies they are my favorite. I try and make one every day. They make me feel great.