Dole Strawberry Watermelon

by Dole

Sweet strawberries, juicy watermelon, golden pineapple, flavorful banana, and tropical coconut turn your smoothies into refreshing, heavenly bliss. Available in a 40oz. bag containing 5 pre-measured individual servings. Making smoothies couldn’t be easier with these pre-portioned 8oz. bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Strawberry Watermelon!
Chandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
100% so tasty. Quick and easy to make. Love to have a smoothie for breakfast. I think I will have to try all the different kinds. Highly recommended.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
This really was not my favorite. It really did not have that much of a flavor to it. Was disappointed that it did not taste better
Nichole  D.
Marquette, MI
Anything with watermelon is a for sure yes for me. Watermelon is one of my favorite fruits, so this strawberry watermelon doles smoothie is to die for! Im by far a smoothie freak, i can't live without my smoothies!
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Si si si mi favorito es este es muy rico muy fácil de aser algunos ya están refrigerados
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Although it tastes amazing and it’s easy but I prefer to make my own smoothie with my own Ingredients.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
These are delicious, however you dont get to make that many smoothies with them. I thought what I was buying was some sort of mixture stuff that you just add ice and juice- turned out to just be frozen fruits. I buy other frozen fruits/veggies now for smoothies because it is cheaper and it does taste similar. Walmart actually has Great Value blends that are affordable and taste amazing.
Shante W.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
GET THIS GET THIS GET THIS. Taste amazing. Great if you’re trying to lose weight. You get a lot for the price.
Elianna S.
Palmdale
love their smoothies! their so delicious and light. and so many different choices and their nutritional
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
These are perfect for hot summer days. I even like to mix them with a little bit of alcohol for a by the pool adult drink.
Celine S.
Kansas City, MO
I love strawberry and watermelon and think this combination is delicious and refreshing. It is a little gritty even though I use my ninja blender to make it but overall great taste

Looking for your answer?