Dole Strawberry Naturally Flavored Fruit Snacks uploaded by Megan S.Dole Strawberry Naturally Flavored Fruit Snacks uploaded by Lydia R.Dole Strawberry Naturally Flavored Fruit Snacks uploaded by Briselda E.

BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Would theses make a great snack for kids?1 Answers
  • Looking for more healthy treats, I was wondering how anyb...1 Answers
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! They make grape too but I favor the strawberry ones! For only $1 a pouch its a steal! A great healthy alternative to fruit snacks made of sugar and processed garbage! I can find them at price chopper and other grocery stores!
Lydia R.
I just purchased these delicious healthy snack from my local grocery store. I was looking for someone low in calories. I loved them that I brought the other fruits as well. Great for on the go and kids will love them.
Courtney H.
I bought these at my local dollar store and was willing to try something new especially with how inexpensive they were and I was surprised, they were fruity and sweet.
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I needed something healthier to help kick my sweet tooth and I found this product yesterday while shopping for my next meal prep. I found them at food lion for .99 cents a pack and they are well worth the price!
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm so in love with this super delicious and nutritious snack. It's perfect for anyone on-the-go and I can pop it into my gym bag for a quick pre or post workout snack and a burst of energy. The strawberry flavor is SO GOOD! I feel really good eating this snack because it tastes so good and it's good for you too. I can only find these at a local Dollar General, I haven't been able to find them anywhere else and it's really disappointing. I would recommend these fruit snacks to everyone, especially those who like a healthy snacking alternative! I make sure to always stock up on these when I can. I'm obsessed!
Heather A.
South Point, OH
So I was in search of a healthier snack for curbing hunger pains between meals and something that I could eat on my desk or on the go. I am so glad I tried these. They are delicious and very convenient. I think they taste great and is something I am going to stock up on next time. My toddler even loves them and its healthy. That is a win-win in my book.
Dole® Strawberry Fruit Snacks 3 oz. Pouch
i likes it ,i love fruit snacks :) :) :) test it okay hhhhh
I love these!! I always crave something sweet after dinner
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
YUM! These are delicious and help ease a sweet tooth without all of the guilt. Really enjoy them and I hope to find them again soon.
kayci s.
Love this snack. It's good for the kids. And it also quite healthy. They are not to hard and made with real fruit.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
These little snacks are delicious! They have a great taste of strawberry and are easy to carry with you! Love them!!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Would theses make a great snack for kids?
Danesha T.
Looking for more healthy treats, I was wondering how anybody felt about these treats? Was it enjoyable?