Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by kelly m.Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by Kyla K.Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY DOLE

Say "bye bye blender" with new DOLE Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers- the easy, nutritious way to enjoy a great tasting, real fruit smoothie any time of day. Just add your favorite juice and shake! Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers, made with all natural fruit and real yogurt, are a fun way to add healthy fruit and yogurt to your diet. Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers contain Pre & Probiotics (live and active cultures), are a good source of calcium and are nutritionally fortified with an extra boost of Vitamin C.
Each 11oz serving (prepared with 7oz of Juice) is under 200 calories, low in fat and trans fat-free.

• Which stores can i find the dole sharkers at?4 Answers
Braelynn H.
West Jordan, UT
These things are so great if you’re in a hurry but want a good breakfast. You just pour milk or juice in and shake it and you have a smoothie. The only thing is that it lacks in some flavor.
kelly m.
I was craving a smoothie but didn't want to do all the work and make a mess so I bought some of these to try. I mixed in orange juice for an orange strawberry flavor and it was delish! Highly recommend for breakfast or snack on the go!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
This stuff is delicious. I love how I can add my favorite juice to it to make it more amazing. The flavor is amazing. It's non expensive and it's better than the other smoothies. I would definitly recommend to others.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Dole shakers are great. I tried one with unsweetened almond milk didn't like it so much but probably is the the healthier way to drink it....I personally like it with fruit punch juice every shaker I've tried after was awesome with juice. Kind of pricey but well worth it if you're in a rush and can't take the time to make your own. I would recommend this to everyone.
Chloe H.
I love these shakers because I don't own a blender and I don't like spending a lot of money and buying smoothies. They're pretty easy to make, the only problem I had is that they don't always mix completely. Sometimes chunks stick to the bottoms so I have to stir it with a spoon and then shake it. But they taste pretty great and they're fast and easy to make.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Disappointing. Felt like it took too much force to blend the clumped up smoothie at the bottom to my OJ. I thought this was going to be an on-the-go substitution to my homeblended smoothies, it's just NOT. The tastes are very artificial. Great concept, poor execution.
Ally G.
These are super yummy and super easy to make! It's perfect if you want a healthy kickstart in the morning, but don't have time to make anything. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for something simple to have for breakfast or as a snack!
Urvashi B.
These are pretty good. I use them when I don't have time to make something before school. I like how fast and easy it is. I do get an aftertaste sometimes. It's not particularly bad, I just wish there wasn't one.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
I love this product it is normally on sale and so easy to make. Unlike the rest of the reviews I never have a hard time with declumping it because i sit it our for a few minutes before i shake it and add the juice. It is my go to thing for my early mornings at work, that I can drink while enroute to the office.
Brittany B.
This is very good I don't like yogurt but am able to drink this which helps me with getting yogurt in my diet. The price is not bad the only thing is you can't always find the flavor you want in all stores
Emma P.
Which stores can i find the dole sharkers at?