Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by kelly m.Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by Kyla K.Dole Strawberry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY DOLE

Say "bye bye blender" with new DOLE Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers- the easy, nutritious way to enjoy a great tasting, real fruit smoothie any time of day. Just add your favorite juice and shake! Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers, made with all natural fruit and real yogurt, are a fun way to add healthy fruit and yogurt to your diet. Strawberry Fruit Smoothie Shakers contain Pre & Probiotics (live and active cultures), are a good source of calcium and are nutritionally fortified with an extra boost of Vitamin C.
Each 11oz serving (prepared with 7oz of Juice) is under 200 calories, low in fat and trans fat-free.

• Which stores can i find the dole sharkers at?4 Answers
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
These things are so great if you’re in a hurry but want a good breakfast. You just pour milk or juice in and shake it and you have a smoothie. The only thing is that it lacks in some flavor.
Melissa B.
Springfield
These are some of my favorite little smoothie snacks. The only problem is is that since it’s already frozen and they’re such a little product inside you have to go buy a separate juice to pour in it and it is a little bit misleading because you don’t really know which one to add to it. So the flavor might not be exactly correct or what you are wanting for strawberry specifically. Also as far as the packaging goes I think it could be better insulated so that you could take it on the go in it not melt and also it is difficult to get from the grocery store the home without melting because of the thin plastic up the package over although the taste is delicious if you have the right juice to add to it.
kelly m.
I was craving a smoothie but didn't want to do all the work and make a mess so I bought some of these to try. I mixed in orange juice for an orange strawberry flavor and it was delish! Highly recommend for breakfast or snack on the go!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
This stuff is delicious. I love how I can add my favorite juice to it to make it more amazing. The flavor is amazing. It's non expensive and it's better than the other smoothies. I would definitly recommend to others.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I like these but not the price. They're delicious but you have to have juice to mix it with. They're about $3 for one and while it tastss great, you always want more, not when you're balling on a budget.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Dole shakers are great. I tried one with unsweetened almond milk didn't like it so much but probably is the the healthier way to drink it....I personally like it with fruit punch juice every shaker I've tried after was awesome with juice. Kind of pricey but well worth it if you're in a rush and can't take the time to make your own. I would recommend this to everyone.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I love these shakers because I don't own a blender and I don't like spending a lot of money and buying smoothies. They're pretty easy to make, the only problem I had is that they don't always mix completely. Sometimes chunks stick to the bottoms so I have to stir it with a spoon and then shake it. But they taste pretty great and they're fast and easy to make.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Disappointing. Felt like it took too much force to blend the clumped up smoothie at the bottom to my OJ. I thought this was going to be an on-the-go substitution to my homeblended smoothies, it's just NOT. The tastes are very artificial. Great concept, poor execution.
Ally G.
These are super yummy and super easy to make! It's perfect if you want a healthy kickstart in the morning, but don't have time to make anything. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for something simple to have for breakfast or as a snack!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
These are the best!! So easy. A quick healthy breakfast or snack. I love these so much. The flavors are great. Since I always have juice around to mix them up they're perfect for me. My only gripes are the price (ouch) and that they should be sold in 6 packs!
Emma P.
Which stores can i find the dole sharkers at?