BY DOLE

Say "bye bye blender" with new DOLE Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie Shakers- the easy, nutritious way to enjoy a great tasting, real fruit smoothie any time of day. Just add your favorite juice and shake! Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie Shakers, made with all natural fruit and real yogurt, are a fun way to add healthy fruit and yogurt to your diet. Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie Shakers contain Pre & Probiotics(live and active cultures), are a good source of calcium and are nutritionally fortified with an extra boost of fiber.

• Has anyone had issues with the thickness or has everyone'...2 Answers
  • Is it better for a meal or a snack idea?3 Answers
  • I've never tried, these are they good?3 Answers
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Yessss!!! I have a smoothie everyday and these just make my life that much easier. They are kinda pricey but so worth it for days that you have to move quick and get on the go. Plus no dishes!!
Brittany B.
USA
I lovee these. I actually put them in the freezer and let them harden then ill take them out and eat them with a spoon rather than drinking them sometimes. But I enjoy this particular flavor and the mango one.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Super convenient for a quick meal to go, pick me up or healthier choice when you're having a sweet tooth. The taste is delicious, they're easy to mix. The only downside is they can get expensive
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
I buy these 24/7,I love them you just add juice and your done! Great real fruit and yogurt, plus you can mix juices in it to make them more fun. In these yo go bottles, I love it.
Melissa B.
Springfield
This one is probably the best flavor that they have out of the smoothie shakers like I previously said though at the packaging really isn’t the best. And the price is a little bit much for it but the flavor is really delicious and also like I previously mentioned about the other flavor in this specific smoothie shake or was that it is better than the generic that they have at Walmart and at Meijers.
Devin M.
love these things. I certainly dont consider them health food due to their sugar content, but I enjoy them as a dessert! On a hot summer evening it is awesome to shake one of these up. Occasionally the yogurt melts some on the way home from the store and that can result in a rather chunky smoothie, but it still tastes great!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
These fruit smoothie shakers are great for a breakfast or snack on the go. I travel a lot for work so these are great to grab in the morning and drink on my way to work. I definitely recommend these if you like smoothies and have minimal time or want something quick and easy!
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
the taste of it is really good but no matter how long i shake it, it seems to never blend and half of it will be stuck at the bottom. i think it's pretty spendy.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love, love, love these. I needed something quick and easy that I could possibly drink in my car or walking but still get a good breakfast in that would fill me up because of my busy schedule and help me slim down for my wedding (nursing student here that works as a nursing assistant on an ICU). They're fast, easy and taste delicious. I add whatever juice I have in my fridge and go. Only thing I'd recommend is to let it sit out while you get ready then add the juice otherwise it's hard to mix.
Alyson E.
Sachse, TX
I drink one of these every weekday morning. I mix it with orange juice. Cheaper than going to a smoothie place and faster/easier than using a blender. They taste great. Only thing is you definitely need to thaw it out a bit before mixing it or you will have mostly juice and and big blob of smoothie mix. Otherwise I'd give it five stars.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Is it better for a meal or a snack idea?
Stacy P.
Orlando, FL
I've never tried, these are they good?
Nora D.
Hartford, CT
Has anyone had issues with the thickness or has everyone's been more watery? Any tips to make it thicker? Love the idea and taste just wish it was thicker.