Dole Smoothie Starter Mango Peach, 7 Ounce - 24 per case.

by Dole

Dole Smoothie Starter Mango Peach, 7 Ounce -- 24 per case. DOLE Smoothie Starters in three popular flavors - Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana and Mango Peach - deliver 100% real fruit thats diced, pre-mixed and individually quick frozen in ultra-convenient, 7oz single-serve pouches. For a consistently perfect smoothie product, simply blend a DOLE Smoothie Starter pouch with six ounces of liquid (we recommend DOLE Pineapple Juice) and serve. Easy to use and customize (try with fruit juices, black or green tea, yogurt, ice cream and/or sorbet), DOLE Smoothie Starters make it easy to expand beverage choices and please customers, while you save time and labor, control costs and eliminate waste.

Ships frozen, CANNOT be cancelled after being processed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Smoothie Starter Mango Peach, 7 Ounce - 24 per case.!
Ironwood, MI
I buy these in bulk at Costco because I drink a smoothie every morning and these pre-made packs make my life so much easier! they are an instant smoothie, just add milk/water and protein powder. The mango peach flavor is my favorite. I add strawberries!