BY DOLE

Dole Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice: Kosher Delicious year round Packed in 100 percent real fruit juices Perfect with cottage cheese, salad, fruit cocktail or by themselves see more...

Dole Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches In Light Syrup
  • "this brand is really good and I like the fact that it has a screw on cap." in 1 review
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Since I can't eat the real peaches because somehow as I've gotten older now I'm allergic to them, this here is the next best thing. And let me tell you they're great!
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I like peaches and eat them all the time. this brand is really good and I like the fact that it has a screw on cap. I get coupons and buy these. I also buy other kinds and not just peaches.
Ashley M.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these. They are so sweet and juicy. I am a very picky eater, i don't like peaches unless they are like this. Taste great and they are healthy
Jennifer W.
My kid love this . I am not such a fan but it's my daughter's favorite so I buy it a lot . if peaches aren't in season this is what I go for .
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
These are so very tasty and juicy. I can barely get enough of these sweet peaches. My family really enjoy these in the summer time.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
My favorite fruit peaches, Dole is one of my favorite brands I love their pineapple slices and chunks. So good and yummy.
kathy r.
Out of all the fruit in a jar the peach are by far the best my house could not go without at least one in the fridge .
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
MY kid loves these ! she loves fruit in general but since it has a reclosable lid she can eat them as she pleases .
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
We really like the quality of these. They are not mushy. You get great flavor and a good texture.
Angela K.
Very good product. A great brand. I love their peaches and product packaging. Def worth the money